This guy puts my 'store' to shame...

Started by Jerry, November 08, 2007, 12:17:37 PM

mDuo13

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on November 09, 2007, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: Nanashi on November 09, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: astroboy on November 09, 2007, 05:00:18 PM
Quote from: LadyKaren on November 08, 2007, 03:26:18 PM
Lemme guess... He's 40, never had a girlfriend, and the picture is in his parents basement.
Maybe "he's" a "she"???

You might be surprised how many gamers are actually female, these days.  ;D

According to a certain poll, about 45% of gamers are female.

And unfortunately, most of them are pretty unattractive. @__@ (And most of them believe themselves to be since they're typically few among tons of men.) I'm sure you guys... met plenty of those.
That's pretty condescending.

And by the way, the male-female ratio is pretty different depending on what type of gaming you're talking about. Magic: The Gathering tends to have an astronomically low female following, while Kingdom Hearts fans are predominantly female. Board game geeks are somewhere in the middle.

G.I.R

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on November 12, 2007, 10:34:26 PM
I LOVE pinball!!!!  ;D I gotted top score at the local pizza place by my chiropractor!

Pinball is like...my weakness!
Yeah, me too.  I wish I could get one of those Black Knight pins in the box he's got.  :(

PyronIkari

Quote from: mDuo13 on November 13, 2007, 11:51:49 AM
That's pretty condescending.

And by the way, the male-female ratio is pretty different depending on what type of gaming you're talking about. Magic: The Gathering tends to have an astronomically low female following, while Kingdom Hearts fans are predominantly female. Board game geeks are somewhere in the middle.
I'm sorry you find realism condescending, but too damned bad, that's how things are.

We're talking as a whole, not specific genres. Not CCGs, or specific RPGs, but video gamer girls as a whole. Not girls that occasionally play games, or like a specific game/series... but gamers, that play a wide array of games and are knowledgable about the subject as a whole.

XpHoBiaX

*coughs* Anyone up for D&D? I have a sick ass Sorcerer/Dragon Shaman. >_> I cans heal!

;D
:-\

ININ

Sorry, I quit AD&D in 2001 ^__^

I don't what to think about the person's monthly credit card bills are?   ???

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

JohnnyAR

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 12, 2007, 03:30:24 PM
this thread has gotten WAY off the point....

Tell me about it man.

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JohnnyAR