This guy puts my 'store' to shame...

Started by Jerry, November 08, 2007, 12:17:37 PM

Jerry

So here I thought I was the only one crazy among us here that had way too much stuff in his room whether anime or video game related...

This guy puts me to shame...

http://videogames.neocurve.com/list.aspx?=do.all

anyone's 2 cents?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

gmontem

On the other hand, I would not show my grandmother my room if it looked like that!

Well it's a good thing my grandmother doesn't live in the US. :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

LadyKaren

Lemme guess... He's 40, never had a girlfriend, and the picture is in his parents basement.

Or he's a sexy oldschool gamer in his mid twenties and that's one of his storage rooms of 3 for just his video games....

Hey, a girl can dream...

XpHoBiaX

dood. My shit is still on the porch, all in boxes. At least you all have places to put shit. I may have to sell off almost everything. (My grandparents are great...but I feel like I am more of a burden than anything else.)

ultramangaia

I can beat that easy except for the video game stuff since I`m not a gamer.I have over 300 anime,tv and movie dvds.120 music cd`s,100 anime and j-scifi action figures and wall to wall posters or wall scroll in my 750 sq. foot condo.

I`d put up pictures but I don`t own a digital camara nor the computer skills to do it.But basiclly my condo looks like a combo dvd/action figure store.

Jeff

PyronIkari

Not that impressed to be honest. If you look at his software, it's nothing that amazing. It only looks amazing because of the ton of periphirals and systems he has, and a lot are multiples.

5 NES
3 DCs
4 Supers etc.

I've seen Jason Wilson's NES cartridge collection. He basically owns every NES cart ever made(including those never sold or commercially released). Using only about half of them they made a couch that sits 3 people comfortably(3 fatties) and his closet was still almost entirely full of games. On top of that he has a huge SNES/Genesis/Turbo 16 collection.

otakuapprentice

damn, a couch made of game carts; its probably not as comfortable as the couch made of fedex boxes, but meh.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: ultramangaia on November 08, 2007, 06:04:24 PM
I can beat that easy except for the video game stuff since I`m not a gamer.I have over 300 anime,tv and movie dvds.120 music cd`s,100 anime and j-scifi action figures and wall to wall posters or wall scroll in my 750 sq. foot condo.

I`d put up pictures but I don`t own a digital camara nor the computer skills to do it.But basiclly my condo looks like a combo dvd/action figure store.

Jeff

next time I go to your place, I will take pics. Then I will upload them and post them here.

What he says is true. Jaw literally fell on floor, 1st time, i stepped in when.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jerry

just kinda nostalgic, despite the face that pretty much everything he has could probably be emulated on one HD-Disc.

Whats a guy to do to get noticed.

Gamer girls are hard to impress these days.  ::)

back to the drawing board.

Gotta get back to my beta testing.
Yay for customer service modules on a friday.
w00t.  8)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

astroboy

Quote from: LadyKaren on November 08, 2007, 03:26:18 PM
Lemme guess... He's 40, never had a girlfriend, and the picture is in his parents basement.
Maybe "he's" a "she"???

You might be surprised how many gamers are actually female, these days.  ;D

Nanashi

Quote from: astroboy on November 09, 2007, 05:00:18 PM
Maybe "he's" a "she"???

According to a certain poll, about 45% of gamers are female.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Nanashi on November 09, 2007, 06:24:53 PM
Quote from: astroboy on November 09, 2007, 05:00:18 PM
Maybe "he's" a "she"???

And unfortunately, most of them are pretty unattractive. @__@ (And most of them believe themselves to be since they're typically few among tons of men.) I'm sure you guys... met plenty of those.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Lactose

Quote from: Jerry on November 09, 2007, 10:36:50 AM

Whats a guy to do to get noticed.

Gamer girls are hard to impress these days.  ::)

nooo, we're easy.
you just have to like videogames and stuff, but like other stuff too.
at least thats all it really takes for me.
Lactose = Liz

astroboy

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on November 09, 2007, 08:29:30 PM
Quote from: Nanashi on November 09, 2007, 06:24:53 PM

And unfortunately, most of them are pretty unattractive. @__@ (And most of them believe themselves to be since they're typically few among tons of men.) I'm sure you guys... met plenty of those.
really?......I have different experiences.

In ALL my life I have never been in an event that had a disproportionately large percentage of ugly women......except for 1 special case and it had something to do with concrete canoes! But then again I wouldn't make any generalizations.  ;D

PyronIkari

Quote from: astroboy on November 09, 2007, 10:23:10 PM
In ALL my life I have never been in an event that had a disproportionately large percentage of ugly women......except for 1 special case and it had something to do with concrete canoes! But then again I wouldn't make any generalizations.  ;D

I see you've never been to Fanime...

otakuapprentice

Quote from: PyronIkari on November 09, 2007, 10:25:30 PM

i guess someone hasn't seen the pictures......LOL.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

PyronIkari

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 09, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Huh? That doesn't even make sense.

aznmagic2015

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 09, 2007, 10:41:18 PM
Quote from: PyronIkari on November 09, 2007, 10:25:30 PM

Pictures...?

XpHoBiaX

lol I am somewhat of a gamer chick...XD
But alas, I am stupid and fugly XD!