Paypal Question

Started by PurePlummet, November 08, 2007, 10:47:31 PM

PurePlummet

Hey all, think you guys could help me out? This will be my third time going to FanimeCon, but this is the first time I've pre-registered. Since, as far as I know, you can't buy more than one badge per account, I made accounts for myself and my brother. I had no problems in the registration processes, but when I went to pay for them on PayPal, I ran into some problems.

I had no problem paying for my own badge, but it said I couldn't use the same credit card number for when I tried to pay for the other one. I'm pretty sure that's not normal, since it's unreasonable to have to use a different credit card whenever a person makes a purchase on PayPal. So what's wrong?
Cosplay Pics ---> +LimitlessEdge+

Sen

I've notified our IT of the situation. I'll let you know what their response is.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

PurePlummet

Thanks very much! I was actually able to pay eventually, although I don't know what caused the problem in the first place. Thanks anyway :]

I have another question though, although if I messed up, it's probably too late: what age to you put when registering? Do you put your current age, or the age that you're going to be during Fanime? I put my current age, and I'm wondering if that's going to affect anything.
Cosplay Pics ---> +LimitlessEdge+

Sen

Quote from: PurePlummet on December 05, 2007, 08:23:14 PM
Thanks very much! I was actually able to pay eventually, although I don't know what caused the problem in the first place. Thanks anyway :]

I have another question though, although if I messed up, it's probably too late: what age to you put when registering? Do you put your current age, or the age that you're going to be during Fanime? I put my current age, and I'm wondering if that's going to affect anything.

Glad it worked out. We have had some quirky PayPal issues this year but hopefully there won't be anymore.

Your current age is fine. We typically use that information for statistical purposes.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07