Guitar Freak V3

Started by narutofan17, November 10, 2007, 06:18:51 PM

narutofan17

Yeah so I was at my friend's college today. While he was doin his chem homework I was in the student center playin in the arcade. Anyway, I played this game called Guitar Freak V3 and now I'm hooked. When I was playing it I was thinking, this would be pretty cool in the game room. What do you guys think? Anyone else play it?

Also, does anyone know what system its on and also how much altogether would Guitar Hero and the controller cost?
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Spiritsnare

The GuitarFreaks & Drummania (GFdm) both are rather fun series. The latest version of the games is GFdm V4; unofficially-installed cabinets for both can be found at Sunnyvale Golfland and Milpitas Golfland, and an official location test is going on at Brunswick Zone in Naperville, Illinois.

Console releases exist only in Japan for the PS2, along with respective peripherals. The latest of these console releases is the aforementioned GFdm V3.

The Guitar Hero bundle runs for approximately $80 US.
epic progressive

vox

narutofan17

Quote from: Spiritsnare on November 10, 2007, 08:08:58 PM
The GuitarFreaks & Drummania (GFdm) both are rather fun series. The latest version of the games is GFdm V4; unofficially-installed cabinets for both can be found at Sunnyvale Golfland and Milpitas Golfland, and an official location test is going on at Brunswick Zone in Naperville, Illinois.

Console releases exist only in Japan for the PS2, along with respective peripherals. The latest of these console releases is the aforementioned GFdm V3.

The Guitar Hero bundle runs for approximately $80 US.
Awwwwww....ps2. BOOOOOOO!!!! I have or will have soon a Wi1. Oh well, I guess I can just get guitar hero and be just as happy. I just enjoyed playin one of the naruto openings and Kenshin opening. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!