Fanime Artist Alley 08

Started by Evode, November 11, 2007, 09:51:11 PM

naruto_ramen_1

Hi all :)

I have a question....is it alright to leave before 9? I was thinking I might say until 6 or 7. 

I'd like to see the evening events such as cosplay and the concert :) 

Thanks in advance :)

Dattebayo!

Aya Brea X

Quote from: naruto_ramen_1 on May 13, 2008, 06:49:58 AM
Hi all :)

I have a question....is it alright to leave before 9? I was thinking I might say until 6 or 7. 

I'd like to see the evening events such as cosplay and the concert :) 

Thanks in advance :)

You can come and go as you please during the open hours of AA.  The only time when you have to be there is during the open window on Friday to check in (you know, just long enough to check in, not the entire time frame.)

tasan84

Quote from: poftd on May 09, 2008, 08:34:31 PM
Dayum, Fanime is so near! Curse you AP testing and academia. I'm going to have to do some last minute print-making. ><

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of a good place to get business cards done?

I highly recommend them: http://catprint.bz

One of the Fanime artist last year gave me that link and I went there and got my prints and bookmarks printed that way for cheap and fast. Plus, they also give you extra copies.

snow-chan

Hey does anyone still need table space? I have 1/2 a table open since the person I was sharing with can't go.
All you need to do is pay your share of $10 for the table.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Nevermind, I found someone to share with!

sunrise-oasis

Alright i wanted to know the table sizes..

I looked at the notes that said

200 - 6'x 2' Tables wChairs
4 - 8' x 2' Tables w/chairs

My biggest question is what is the standard table sizes for Fanime con...
or does the note means that all tables above 200 is 6 x 2 and all tables with 4 or more is 8 x 2

I need to know this because i am going to print a banner for my table!!!!

please someone respond urgently TT!!!!

Oniko

So I just printed out the Fanime schedule for pretty much everything and it says the Artist Alley is open on Friday at noon.  I thought that it was suppose to be 1 to give registers time to get in there
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Aya Brea X

The 4 8x2 tables are probably the staff tables.  As far as  I recall, all the artist tables were the same size.

Hmm... maybe they'll let us start checking in at 11 if the AA opens at 12.  Otherwise, what would be the point of opening the doors if we're just waiting in line to get our table?

Oniko

Quote from: Aya Brea X on May 17, 2008, 11:56:32 AM
The 4 8x2 tables are probably the staff tables.  As far as  I recall, all the artist tables were the same size.

Hmm... maybe they'll let us start checking in at 11 if the AA opens at 12.  Otherwise, what would be the point of opening the doors if we're just waiting in line to get our table?
lol thats pretty much what I was thinking.  And Dealers room opens at 2pm on Fri... has it always been that late? I didnt think so.  Anyways I'm still excited and glad the AA stays open till 9pm.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

imoto

hay guys there have been some miscommunications on the sceduling
will hammer tham out today ahnd have the offical hours posted
so very sorry about all the confusion
~ Stacy
AA Head

naruto_ramen_1

Quote from: sunrise-oasis on May 16, 2008, 12:52:30 PM

NOTE of TABLES::
Blue = ME!
{ Seating chart removed per AA head's request }

Hmmm...I'm confused.....Why does this person say the seating chart has been removed?  It's still in effect, right?
Dattebayo!

ip136

Quote from: naruto_ramen_1 on May 19, 2008, 05:59:28 AM
Quote from: sunrise-oasis on May 16, 2008, 12:52:30 PM

NOTE of TABLES::
Blue = ME!
{ Seating chart removed per AA head's request }

Hmmm...I'm confused.....Why does this person say the seating chart has been removed?  It's still in effect, right?

Don't worry.. it was probably so that people wouldn't see the seating chart itself. Plus, they may feel that it somehow gives away personal information that they would prefer to not have distributed. The chart should still be in effect. :)
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Piper

hello! this might have been asked already but i hope you guys can help me!

what papers/forms are we supposed to bring to the door when we check in? is it just our badge and seller's permit?
Can't wait to see everyone!

imoto

hay artists
o we had an issue with sceduling
the times for artists are as fallows
Fri 11am-9:30 pm
Sat 10:30 am -9:30pm
Sun 10:30 am -9:30pm
Mon 10:30 am -4:30 pm
any questions just shoot us an e-mail
thanks
~ Stacy

ip136

Quote from: Piper on May 19, 2008, 08:20:48 PM

what papers/forms are we supposed to bring to the door when we check in? is it just our badge and seller's permit?

Be safe and bring your badge, seller's permit and a copy of the AA contract. :3 If you purchased your table at con, I would bring last year's receipt just in case as well.

And thank you imoto! I sure hope 1 hour is enough time to check in all the Artists... I'm sure it will be since so much paper work has been done ahead of time. ^^; w00t. Almost here~
Clicky my Art Pwease?

tasan84

Quote from: ip136 on May 20, 2008, 02:06:17 AM

Be safe and bring your badge, seller's permit and a copy of the AA contract. :3 If you purchased your table at con, I would bring last year's receipt just in case as well.

And thank you imoto! I sure hope 1 hour is enough time to check in all the Artists... I'm sure it will be since so much paper work has been done ahead of time. ^^; w00t. Almost here~

What happens if you don't have or lost the copy of the AA contract, can you still check in? I thought that I have to check in with just the seller's permit and the badge.

Chloe

Quote from: imoto on May 19, 2008, 11:51:53 PM
hay artists
o we had an issue with sceduling
the times for artists are as fallows
Fri 11am-9:30 pm
Sat 10:30 am -9:30pm
Sun 10:30 am -9:30pm
Mon 10:30 am -4:30 pm
any questions just shoot us an e-mail
thanks
~ Stacy

And does this include set up time? (11 AM 12 PM: Prep Time, then 12 open?)

Thanks, just to give me an estimate of when to be there by. :)
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

ip136

Quote from: tasan84 on May 22, 2008, 10:06:14 AM

Hrm.. I am in the same boat, really. But I recall last year, they had additional contracts? Not too sure if that will happen this time around.

What happens if you don't have or lost the copy of the AA contract, can you still check in? I thought that I have to check in with just the seller's permit and the badge.
Clicky my Art Pwease?

tomatoes

Quote from: tasan84 on May 22, 2008, 10:06:14 AM

Yeah, I thought so too? I don't have a copy of the AA contract either, since we mailed it in o_O;.

iTSUMOxAi

I know I'm late but, Do you really have to be 16 to be able to sell stuff at the artist alley?