Cosplay Spectacular 2008 [FINAL LIST POSTED] [LOCKED]

Started by angeljibrille, November 12, 2007, 08:29:21 AM

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Bawlsy

Thank you <3
Costume List For Fanime 2008!
~ Harold Belserius, Tales of Destiny 2 =10%
~ Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss = 5%

chobitsfan

I just wanted to say thank you for answering all my questions. Unfortunately we won't be able to participate since my husband is graduating on saterday. Oh well, maybe next year :)
So I just wanted to say thanks and don't worry about answering all the e-mails and ect. I sent before.
See you all at fanime! ;D

Sora

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but what if it's half commissioned and half "found"?
"Don't give me any orders."

Ellome

Quote from: Edward Elric on April 01, 2008, 10:00:31 AM
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but what if it's half commissioned and half "found"?

I think like most other masquerades, that you couldn't count it -- unless the commissioned part was something like the wig or jewlery/specific accessories.

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

bubydub

Is registration up? I tried to get in, and couldn't-the link isn't clickable.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: bubydub on April 01, 2008, 04:55:36 PM
Is registration up? I tried to get in, and couldn't-the link isn't clickable.

Not until 11:59 PM tonight

angeljibrille

Yep, registration is DONE and ready-to-go. It will open at 11:59pm tonight (Pacific Standard Time).

Thanks!!

The top two links will become active on this page:
http://www.fanime.com/events/cosplay-and-masquerade

Megumi

Umm...how does the thing with the PDF file work? ^^; Am I supposed to print that out and fill it out and send it in or am I supposed to wait till Fanime?

angeljibrille

Quote from: Megumi on April 02, 2008, 12:05:37 AM
Umm...how does the thing with the PDF file work? ^^; Am I supposed to print that out and fill it out and send it in or am I supposed to wait till Fanime?

Print it out and bring it with you to Fanime :)

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Woot! Registered for Cosplay Spectacular 2008! Watchout everyone, Candy Mountain Cosplay is back!!!

*happy dance*
The only thing constant in life is that life is constantly changing.

Mister_E

GAH It won't let me do anything, if I Register then do I have to paid for a badge or something?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

z_mikarin

Question regarding to:

>STEP 2: Log In and Edit your FanimeCon Masquerade Registration
>Add members, change members, change your entire skit.

I didn't see any spot to write down about SKIT itself...where is it?
Is there a place to write down the script?
I only sew and filled the contestant members, special needs, light and music.

Thank you.

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Quote from: Mister_E on April 02, 2008, 12:22:17 AM
GAH It won't let me do anything, if I Register then do I have to paid for a badge or something?

You need a badge to be able to perform, so that would be a good thing. But the problem I had for a few minutes was to register for the masq, you need to register under the cosplay section.

So this means when it asks you to "log-in", select "new member" below the fill in bar and register in the cosplay section. THEN you can register for the masq.

Slightly convoluted, yes, but it works.

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Quote from: z_mikarin on April 02, 2008, 12:24:34 AM
Question regarding to:

>STEP 2: Log In and Edit your FanimeCon Masquerade Registration
>Add members, change members, change your entire skit.

I didn't see any spot to write down about SKIT itself...where is it?
Is there a place to write down the script?
I only sew and filled the contestant members, requirment, light and music.

Thank you.

Don't have to as far as I can tell. As long as you have your specifications that the tech people take care of and your listed members of the skit registered in your listing, you're good. No need to put up your script or anything.

Mister_E

Quote from: *Sesshie's* Nina on April 02, 2008, 12:25:25 AM

You need a badge to be able to perform, so that would be a good thing. But the problem I had for a few minutes was to register for the masq, you need to register under the cosplay section.

So this means when it asks you to "log-in", select "new member" below the fill in bar and register in the cosplay section. THEN you can register for the masq.

OH CRAP, the spots are filling up I hoped to get it but nothing is working!

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Quote from: Mister_E on April 02, 2008, 12:32:05 AM
Quote from: *Sesshie's* Nina on April 02, 2008, 12:25:25 AM

OH CRAP, the spots are filling up I hoped to get it but nothing is working!

Define "nothing is working"? I have no clue what your hang-up is, but I'll try to help

Ellome

Yay, all registered 8D

Goofy question - I'm  making more than one costume for my group, should I put all on one form, or do separate forms for each?

Thanks! This was a pretty painless experience, and it's kind of crazy and scary and awesome to see it filling up so fast. I'm playing "Name that cosplay group!" here & chatting with other registerees on AIM. Funtimes!

z_mikarin