Gundam 00

Started by KyraEnsui, November 12, 2007, 08:45:44 PM

KyraEnsui

Love it? Hate it? Not sure yet? What do you guys think?

After episode 5, it made me continue watching the series. The pace and plot line are starting to pick up so I'm excited. My favorite character has to be Allelujah Haptism and his Gundam Kyrios.

Shinsengumi

I heard of it, I might check it out later on.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: KyraEnsui on November 12, 2007, 08:45:44 PM
Love it? Hate it? Not sure yet? What do you guys think?

After episode 5, it made me continue watching the series. The pace and plot line are starting to pick up so I'm excited. My favorite character has to be Allelujah Haptism and his Gundam Kyrios.

I need to watch more but I do have an favorite character since ep 1:
wang liu mi  ;D
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

RyuHayabusa

I'm watching it as well. so far, it's been meh imo, even that chinese girl can't save this show. I'll give it the 13 episode treatment. if it doesn't improve, for the 1st time in my life, i won't watch a gundam show.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Magical Senpai

Leviathan

I've been enjoying the show. The animation is great, the Gundams look awesome. And each Gundam makes sense to what their main ability is. You know, one's built for speed, weapon ARM's/strength, etc. It's been a fun show so far.

Oh, and Lockon rules.
  :D

KyraEnsui

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 14, 2007, 04:28:40 PM
I'm watching it as well. so far, it's been meh imo, even that chinese girl can't save this show. I'll give it the 13 episode treatment. if it doesn't improve, for the 1st time in my life, i won't watch a gundam show.

Aww... XD The only imo I'm sensing from is the main character. The most I gave up is just one episode and that was Naruto. *nod* Well, I do hope this series picks it up soon. For now, it's actually enjoyable to watch.

Teh Ramen Sage

I just found out today, I was in the magazine rack of a Wal mart and saw the Gundam 00 on the cover of a Newtype magazine. It looks hella badass! Where can I watch the episodes?

gmontem

Haven't seen this one yet.  How many annoyingly green Newtypes are in this one? lawl
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Teh Ramen Sage on December 01, 2007, 06:15:49 PM
I just found out today, I was in the magazine rack of a Wal mart and saw the Gundam 00 on the cover of a Newtype magazine. It looks hella badass! Where can I watch the episodes?

There's YouTube, Crunchyroll, or Veoh to view them. Just to name a few.

abcbadcat

I am a huge mech/gundam fan *is sitting next to a 08th MS Team Wallscroll* and I watched episode 9 and I loved it!

Once winter break comes arround, I plan on watching all of the current episodes.

Leviathan

Quote from: KyraEnsui on December 03, 2007, 07:27:36 PM

You'll have to search HARD on Youtube. It seems they're taking the episodes off and pretty fast too. I can't find the subbed episodes anymore, just the Japanese RAWs.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Leviathan on December 03, 2007, 10:32:18 PM
Quote from: KyraEnsui on December 03, 2007, 07:27:36 PM

You'll have to search HARD on Youtube. It seems they're taking the episodes off and pretty fast too. I can't find the subbed episodes anymore, just the Japanese RAWs.

Create an account with Crunchyroll or Veoh. They're much better than YouTube. XD I just watch episode 10 raw and I have to say this episodes rocks!

Leviathan

Thanks Kyra, I think I'll definitely will do that.  :) Grah! Haven't seen episode 10 yet.

mDuo13

Heard this series is starting to get good. I'm considering picking it up - it's been a while since I watched a Gundam series.

KyraEnsui

It's getting better! XD I'm loving the new OP and ED themes and they already introducing more characters to the series too! X3! Besides the casts they have, here's more they have added on:

Rie Kugimiya as Nena Trinity (Alphonse from FullMetal Alchemist, Shana from Shakugan no Shana)

Daisuke Namikawa as Michael Trinity (To Eigetsu/You Eigetsu from Saiunkoku Monogatari, Fai from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Katsuyuki Konishi as Johann Trinity (Soubi from Loveless, Shori Shibuya from Kyou Kara Maou)

They show up in Episode 16.

KyraEnsui

XD This is Sunrise's trailer for Gundam 00 2nd Season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1SxSBzEIlU

rude32

Wow. The word Gundam and Mister_E hasn't responded here yet. :o
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer