Badge Price?

Started by sonyatheunicorn, November 16, 2007, 03:32:15 PM

sonyatheunicorn

i heard that the badge price was going up? is that true? or is it still 55$?

GokuMew2

If you read the main page or the registration page, it says the current price is $45 for the weekend. Prices do go up as time goes by so it's better to pre-reg early. You can always transfer your badge to someone else if you end up not being able to go, as long as it's not last-minute.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: GokuMew2 on November 16, 2007, 05:33:08 PM
If you read the main page or the registration page, it says the current price is $45 for the weekend. Prices do go up as time goes by so it's better to pre-reg early. You can always transfer your badge to someone else if you end up not being able to go, as long as it's not last-minute.
Sorry i should have been more specific but i ment at the con
ill be buying it at fanime so  was wondering if the prices are gonna be 55$ still

yumicchi88

Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on November 17, 2007, 12:40:38 PM
Quote from: GokuMew2 on November 16, 2007, 05:33:08 PM
Sorry i should have been more specific but i ment at the con
ill be buying it at fanime so  was wondering if the prices are gonna be 55$ still

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the same... but maybe its better to contact the registration staff.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Sen

As far as I know, the at door price for the whole weekend is still $55. Antonio, the head of registration, can probably give better confirmation.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

ae86co

We cannot confirm the $55 at the door price for the full weekend at this time.  The at-con prices will be later after we have approvals and we are allowed to advertise it.  Thank you for your patience.
Antonio E.
FanimeCon 2003-2005 Registration Staff
FanimeCon 2006 Registration Second
FanimeCon 2007-2008 Registration Head
FanimeCon 2009 Finance Head