Hidamari Sketch x365 (Season 2) Edit: New Info 12/11

Started by shortpachoo, November 18, 2007, 12:33:50 PM

shortpachoo

It will be called Hidamari Sketch x365 and air sometime next year.

So there is the Specials (when they are subbed) and then this too look forward too.

Edit: Some new info (12/11)

Promo video on Newtype Japan website - http://anime.webnt.jp/nt-news/20071210_hidamari/

Also "Yen Press announced at this past weekend's New York Anime Festival that it will release Ume Aoki's original manga version of Hidamari Sketch under the name Sunshine Sketch." (from ANN)

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

LastElixir

I knew this but I still have to say...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Chun

Lol, I see I was beaten to the post here.

But hooray for me not having to edit it since shintani is all but dead! \o/

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Magical Senpai

shortpachoo

Quote from: Chun on November 18, 2007, 03:10:37 PM

~Chun

Well I hope they finish SS1, since it looks like they teamed up with spoon to finish the season.

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

Chun

Quote from: shortpachoo on November 18, 2007, 04:11:24 PM
Quote from: Chun on November 18, 2007, 03:10:37 PM

~Chun

Well I hope they finish SS1, since it looks like they teamed up with spoon to finish the season.

Take Over != Teamed Up

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Appu

Now that I've caught up with Genshiken, and with the Thanksgiving weekend in front of me, I'm going to finish Hidamari Sketch, and hopefully ARIA.

:D
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

shortpachoo

Found some new info:

Promo video on Newtype Japan website - http://anime.webnt.jp/nt-news/20071210_hidamari/  - (Anyone wanna translate what the list is at the end of the clip)

Also
"Yen Press announced at this past weekend's New York Anime Festival that it will release Ume Aoki's original manga version of Hidamari Sketch under the name Sunshine Sketch." (from ANN)

Spiritsnare

Quote from: shortpachoo on December 11, 2007, 07:21:26 PM"Yen Press announced at this past weekend's New York Anime Festival that it will release Ume Aoki's original manga version of Hidamari Sketch under the name Sunshine Sketch." (from ANN)

That works, I suppose. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
epic progressive

vox