Killing Boredom, till Fanime '08 - anything goes?

Started by o0Mutsu0o, November 19, 2007, 01:02:55 PM

o0Mutsu0o

>>;; Welcome, xD I Basicly don't know what to say, considering i dont normally do forums. But from the looks of it here, it's interesting.. - i wandered around -

^^ So, basicly, killing boredom? Just everyone saying hi and looking foward to next year, anything about anything. Just a place to say hi xD;; and yeah

^^;; I went to fanime last year, as a ragnarok Knight. ^^;; Names Brittianey, xDDD;;
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

gmontem

i feel so loved!

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

gmontem

i feel so loved!

RyuHayabusa

I just had a chicken teriyaki and tempura bento for lunch. I'm hella full.

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

o0Mutsu0o

gmontem

You know what if you actively post here you might rack up some serious post counts.

i feel so loved!

XpHoBiaX

Jerry

shouldnt this threat belong in the byo /b/ ?

oh well.

kills time by dancing along with the internets.

w00t.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

FinalShadows

Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Chloe

Wow, this is so random...  Oh, well, I guess better blend in! XP

I went to Black Friday and died.  It was soooo bad for me.  Darn you Circuit City and your horrendously good deals! *Clenches fist and starts waving it in the air*

Oh, and all I do to get rid of the boredom ti'll Fanime comes is to keep thinking about Fanime so I wouldn't be bored. lol.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

FinalShadows

Quote from: Chloe on November 25, 2007, 11:09:37 PM
Wow, this is so random...  Oh, well, I guess better blend in! XP

I went to Black Friday and died.  It was soooo bad for me.  Darn you Circuit City and your horrendously good deals! *Clenches fist and starts waving it in the air*

Oh, and all I do to get rid of the boredom ti'll Fanime comes is to keep thinking about Fanime so I wouldn't be bored. lol.
LOL you said it! I took my Cuzin to Circuit City and he got Guitar Hero 2 (XBox) for $65 bux.. compared to $90 at most places...
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

gmontem

we should have a gathering at an all-you-can-at mexican restaurant and have a burrito-eating contest! in the event of a tie, whoever farts the longest or the loudest, or lets out a cloud that kills the most fanimafias win!

i feel so loved!

Chloe

Quote from: gmontem on November 27, 2007, 12:56:21 AM
we should have a gathering at an all-you-can-at mexican restaurant and have a burrito-eating contest! in the event of a tie, whoever farts the longest or the loudest, or lets out a cloud that kills the most fanimafias win!

I wouldn't want to be one of the victims... > >;

But, man, a burrito can get pretty big... I'd be surprised if someone could eat +5 of those things. Like, the ones they'd have at Aqui's. O_O

Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

o0Mutsu0o

JohnnyAR

Oh man I just saw the trailer and images of Ninja Gaiden 2! I'm so psyhced right now. Must get!

Hmmm a burrito eating contest? intresting!