ball park on prices

Started by zemric, November 19, 2007, 02:16:33 PM

zemric

hey can any one give me a ball park price on a suite at the Marriott and the Hilton. thanks
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

zemric

2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

FinalShadows

I paid about $550 last year at the Mariott... including the Fanime discount..
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

LadyKaren

Quote from: zemric on November 19, 2007, 02:16:33 PM
hey can any one give me a ball park price on a suite at the Marriott and the Hilton. thanks

For the Marriot, the pricing for their lowest suite (non fanime) is 300 a night. We did offer that one fanime pricing last year though, but I've seen the price lists and currently we have no suites at fanime price. At the hilton, it's pretty much a lost cause since Fanime books all of the hilton's suites for Guests of Honor, meeting rooms, and for staff.

We'll see what we can do about the marriot Junior suites again, but right now, don't hold your breath.

LadyKaren

Quote from: LadyKaren on November 26, 2007, 03:57:23 PM
Quote from: zemric on November 19, 2007, 02:16:33 PM

For the Marriot, the pricing for their lowest suite (non fanime) is 300 a night. We did offer that one fanime pricing last year though, but I've seen the price lists and currently we have no suites at fanime price. At the hilton, it's pretty much a lost cause since Fanime books all of the hilton's suites for Guests of Honor, meeting rooms, and for staff.

We'll see what we can do about the marriot Junior suites again, but right now, don't hold your breath.

So now that the hotel reg page is up. I'd like to state, WE DO HAVE JUNIOR SUITES THIS YEAR! :)

We got it revised since there was such an interest.

zemric

2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"