Wanna join our Salinas group during winter vacation?

Started by OniCourseMusha, November 19, 2007, 06:21:53 PM

Glitch

I am glad our numbers grow. With due respect to the fanimafia, the salinas crew(/salad bowl anime??/team horse/insert nickname here) know how to  rock this mother out. We gonna tear it up and other outdated lingo. XD

Jerry

hey props to Salinas crew

you guys have my respects.

w0rd.  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Glitch on November 28, 2007, 01:38:10 PM
I am glad our numbers grow. With due respect to the fanimafia, the salinas crew(/salad bowl anime??/team horse/insert nickname here) know how to  rock this mother out. We gonna tear it up and other outdated lingo. XD
how about Craig's Stable of Hos?
LOL
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

HELL YEAH GET ME DRUNK WHEN WE GET TOGETHER!!
And shall we the salinas crew renaming game? hahaha!

PM me if u plan on going and I'll give you my number
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Glitch

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 28, 2007, 11:14:34 PM
LOL
So that makes us a spinoff of Ryu's hoes? XD

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Glitch on November 29, 2007, 12:22:31 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 28, 2007, 11:14:34 PM
LOL
So that makes us a spinoff of Ryu's hoes? XD

Yeah lol.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

OniCourseMusha

I was thinking we all should eat out at Samurais try their random ass sushi roll *cough* Dragon ball Z and other such things or figure out which house we go to hang out and session our fighting games unless you can come up wit something.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Glitch

Shinsengumi

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on December 02, 2007, 06:19:06 PM
I was thinking we all should eat out at Samurais try their random ass sushi roll *cough* Dragon ball Z and other such things or figure out which house we go to hang out and session our fighting games unless you can come up wit something.

I could try to let people in my house, but I have to get my mom know that I'll be having company in, plus I have most of the fighting games on the PS2. you guys are welcome to bring your own games and systems.

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

ININ

Quote from: Jerry on November 28, 2007, 07:35:33 AM
Quote from: ININ on November 26, 2007, 07:07:24 PM
I submitted a request for time off Monday December 17 to Friday December 21.  I'm interested.

ironically i have JURY duty that week.

lets hope im not deadlocked during the holidays.

If you get called, you might get the day off from work.  Hope you don't have to go to the San Martin Courthouse.  If you get called in, chances are slim you have to serve.  If you serve, chances are high the trial is one day.

I was called to Jury Duty on Wednesday October 3.  My panel was excused because the judge was sick.  The case was domestic violence.

OniCourseMusha, are you planning any events on Friday Dec 21?

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: ININ on December 04, 2007, 01:02:40 PM
Quote from: Jerry on November 28, 2007, 07:35:33 AM
Quote from: ININ on November 26, 2007, 07:07:24 PM
I submitted a request for time off Monday December 17 to Friday December 21.  I'm interested.

ironically i have JURY duty that week.

lets hope im not deadlocked during the holidays.

If you get called, you might get the day off from work.  Hope you don't have to go to the San Martin Courthouse.  If you get called in, chances are slim you have to serve.  If you serve, chances are high the trial is one day.

I was called to Jury Duty on Wednesday October 3.  My panel was excused because the judge was sick.  The case was domestic violence.

OniCourseMusha, are you planning any events on Friday Dec 21?

That's the day I probably do come back to salinas.  It's not like anything big or something more like checking our hometown and get to know the Salinas Fanime people here, unless you want to check out our local mall as part of our what should we do list.  The more people, the livier.
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

Bart boy just called me and that him and this girlfriend are coming down plus my girlfriend is coming down too on the 21st I heard that Jonas might be coming too.

Amelia Seyruun

I would love to come, but I'm gonna need a ride. =/

Never been to Salinas before...
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

MisakiFan41

hey I know what we could all do,

LETS GO TO THE MONTEREY AQUARIUM AFTER SAMURAI'S!!!!!!!!! <3

On yet another break....

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: MisakiFan41 on December 11, 2007, 01:13:17 PM

Sounds good.  Hope people wouldn't mind driving there from Salinas.  But thats a good idea so far.
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

It's been years since I've been to the aquarium but yeah let's check it out.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: MisakiFan41 on December 11, 2007, 01:13:17 PM

OMG.  YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO SINCE WE WERE IN JAPANTOWN IN SAN FRANCISCO!

But I still need a ride. ;________; 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"