Wanna join our Salinas group during winter vacation?

Started by OniCourseMusha, November 19, 2007, 06:21:53 PM

OniCourseMusha

I am gonna head back to my hometown on a Friday around the 4th week of Dec.  Plus I wanted to have other people from outside of Salinas to come kick back wit us.  If u wanted to plan on just kicking back around Dec 21-23 that sounds perfect.  Just PM me if you're interested.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Jerry

Salinas crew gathering?

sounds interesting enough.

any particular events or adventures plans in mind?

I've been lost in Salinas before.

I think i randomly found the Gamestop there once... - its nice.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Shinsengumi

Me and Craig will think of a place you guys to crash of you are thinking of showing up.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Glitch

Sounds like a plan. I'm sure we will find some wacky adventure to get ourselves into. That's our Craig! *cue sitcom music.*

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Glitch on November 20, 2007, 09:45:20 PM
Sounds like a plan. I'm sure we will find some wacky adventure to get ourselves into. That's our Craig! *cue sitcom music.*

It's true, it's damn true.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

man there was some wacky stories about what we do.  My drunken stories, Cenia winning a bet, and plus the awesome sushi venue at Samurai's (DRAGON BALL Z ROLL is soooo hot that it's over 9000!!!!)
I'm hope we do a wacky adventure!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on November 22, 2007, 09:07:18 AM
man there was some wacky stories about what we do.  My drunken stories, Cenia winning a bet, and plus the awesome sushi venue at Samurai's (DRAGON BALL Z ROLL is soooo hot that it's over 9000!!!!)
I'm hope we do a wacky adventure!

It's all about the spanish verions of over 9000 lol.

MisakiFan41

I will definately be there!!

everybody should go!! it's well worth the trip even if it's for a day!!! the hang outs are very priceless!! especially when we go eat too!! >D

On yet another break....

ININ

I submitted a request for time off Monday December 17 to Friday December 21.  I'm interested.

kimu

I'm in Monterey, so depending on what you plan and when...and if I don't have to work...
(and that is sadly very likely right now, worked right on through Thanksgiving, and I'm supposed to be working a 'normal' office job! argh)
Anyway, maybe I'll have a chance to join in some local fun!

Shinsengumi

I hope so of you guys could make it, it would fun making fun at Craig lol, I'm kidding Craig  :)

RyuHayabusa

Well, since I have a car now, a road trip would be nice and I would like to see everyone again. I'll be there for sure dude.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

MisakiFan41

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 26, 2007, 11:49:51 PM
Well, since I have a car now, a road trip would be nice and I would like to see everyone again. I'll be there for sure dude.

d00d come!!!! we'll even get craig wasted!! XD

On yet another break....

RyuHayabusa

Bart: That's what i said, I will come. and yeah, It'll be fun to see that fool get wasted LOL  :P
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

Barnes

Lemme look at my calendar, and I'll be back. I'll need a roundtrip ride.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Jerry

Quote from: ININ on November 26, 2007, 07:07:24 PM
I submitted a request for time off Monday December 17 to Friday December 21.  I'm interested.

ironically i have JURY duty that week.

lets hope im not deadlocked during the holidays.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Shinsengumi

Ohh that sucks dude, I hate Jury duty, they make stay for the whole day and you have to get up early for it.

MisakiFan41

as a added note, I will bring my PS3 to this gathering ^^

On yet another break....