Wanna join our Salinas group during winter vacation?

Started by OniCourseMusha, November 19, 2007, 06:21:53 PM

kimu

I hope everyone has fun invading our zone down here!
As for me...working. Saturday, too.....

Glitch

I will join all of you for Samurai's but I won't be able to go to the aquariem. None of the less I am excited about this.
The day is close! Men, tonight...we dine in salinas!! *raises spear.* XD

Sai_The_Righteous

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: I wrote on November 19, 2007, 06:21:53 PM
If u wanted to plan on just kicking back around Dec 21-23 that sounds perfect.  Just PM me if you're interested.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

OniCourseMusha

Okay since I'm gonna be ready to head to Salinas pretty soon I gotta let people know!

So far these are the people thats gonna be wit us.
Shinsengumi
K&Hever
Misakifan
Glitch
RubymoonIII
xxxplizit

I found it disturbing that I had no PM regarding this and post that I'll show up. Plus I haven't posted anything about where we gonna meet.
Since we really haven't planned much anything.  We really don't know what are we gonna do.  Plus how u gonna find a gathering if we haven't came up wit something?  If you want to join and I ask u guys this: how you gonna keep in touch? Just like I said before PM me if you are interested to get to our gathering and I'll give u my number!  That way that would be easy if you're searching for us.  Tomorrow is like the only time that we're hoping to gather more people.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Glitch

I would like to give a big thank you for everyone that showed. I figured my thank yous to people were in short supply. Especially to Knk, who drove me twice two and from shinsegumi's house. That was greatly appreciated. Let's all hope we can do this sometime again soon.

OniCourseMusha

Thanks for the people who showed up. And hoping there will be more people gathering the next visit.
we're hoping doing this again on one of the vacation week on spring break and summer vacation.
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

OHH Man it was great having people at my house that weekend, I had so much fun.

Misakifan and his G/F
Glitch
RubymoonIII
xxxplizit
OniCourseMusha

It was great having you guys here at my place it was so much fun playing with Wii and PS3 THE POUNCE!!! and a KO in the ring lol I had awesome time thanks you guys.

But most of all K&K4ever, I love you sweety thanks for showing up, you made me very happy that whole weekend  :-*.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).