December 5th: International day of the ninja

Started by Glitch, November 20, 2007, 08:47:49 PM

Glitch

So how will you celebrate this beloved of all days?
I will personally go around posting flyers all over my college that remind people that is ninja day on the 5th. The flyers won't actually lead people to event, they simply remind them when the day is.That's it. XD
I will also show up to school in a ninja mask.If I can, I will record this and post it on youtube for everyone's enjoyment. I will enjoy a ninja burger on this day aswell.
Here's a picture of all us ninja having a picnic last year.

Boy that was a busy scene.
So how about you folks?

Jerry

first international pirate day...

and now this?

cool.

course I still dont know how to wrap a black t-shirt around my head like a ninja thing.

I'll go check " Ask a ninja "
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Glitch on November 20, 2007, 08:47:49 PM
Here's a picture of all us ninja having a picnic last year.

Boy that was a busy scene.

Ahahahahahaha.. @__@;

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Sunara Ishi

I will honor this day by wearing all black. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Runewitt

i shall do the same thing i did last year. ride around on a black bike, wear my IM NINJA (you cant see me) shirt, and pass out little paper throwing stars with NINJA DAY DEC 5 on them.

perhaps i'll kill a pirate again this year.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

BrightHeart76

December 5th is also "Repeal Day".  A day to celebrate the end of Prohibition.  God I wish I was making this up. http://www.repealday.org/

Soooo......Drunk Ninjas anyone? 

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Chaye

=X I was unaware of this!!! I must mark it on my calendar!!!

AX Staff
Exhibit Hall: Asst Manager
o(≧∀≦)o

Runewitt

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on November 24, 2007, 10:15:57 AM
December 5th is also "Repeal Day".  A day to celebrate the end of Prohibition.  God I wish I was making this up. http://www.repealday.org/

Soooo......Drunk Ninjas anyone? 

excelent... and so soon after my 21st birthday..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Glitch

This will be the day of all days my fellow ninjas.
Drunken ninjas(with a good chance of flipping out),paper shurikens of no remorse, pirate slaying, and excellent black clothing. What more could we ask for?...Well maybe some black llamas. Nothing strikes fear into the enemy like ninjas delivering death from the back of a charging black llama.
Around school I will pass out make shift buttons(paper with a safety pin attached) for my friends and I to wear. They will bear this image.

I will also invite my comrades to enjoy a ninja burger. To the untrained eye it might appear like a burger with too much mustard. But the mustard represents the flames that the enemy is smoldering in. If you don't like mustard, then I guess ketchup can represent the blood of enemies. If you don't like either, well make up your own damn symbolism!
where was I?...oh yeah. Let's enjoy ninja day.

mDuo13

I'm more excited about National Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day than this "me too" holiday. I mean, really, it's easy to talk (or even dress) like a pirate, and it's a lot of fun to pretend to be a time traveler but I don't see how one can celebrate ninjas' existence on this holiday.

I worry that if you wore a ninja mask around school or something people would misunderstand and think it to be much more threatening than it actually is.

DivineChaos

Meh... was this that thing from Askaninja, or was he serious about there being a ninja day before claiming it to be so? 

Well, whatever, I don't mind celebrating something as random a that.  Cut a class and be like, "zomg, I was there, but I was just invisible, ninja-mode. N!nja day ftw!"

I'd show a picture of what I did last year for ninja day, but then I'd have to kill you.  =P

Glitch

Quote from: mDuo13 on November 25, 2007, 01:50:22 AM
I'm more excited about National Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day than this "me too" holiday. I mean, really, it's easy to talk (or even dress) like a pirate, and it's a lot of fun to pretend to be a time traveler but I don't see how one can celebrate ninjas' existence on this holiday.

I worry that if you wore a ninja mask around school or something people would misunderstand and think it to be much more threatening than it actually is.
Well ninjas don't need to celebrate a time traveler holiday because it is a given that ninjas can already travel through time. Yeah, they're that awsome.
This visual aide demonstrates the superiority of ninjas over pirates;

But in all seriousness, I'll only wear the mask when somebody is filming me(the nearbye camera should clue people in), and when ever I am not in class itself or working.(I work at the college too) I know to be careful at my school because an unattended backpack escalated into a bomb scare one time. XD

FinalShadows

My B-day is on December 2nd o_o... perhaps I'll get a ninja outfit for my b-day? o_O
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Nanashi

Hmmm...It's only right that there be a holiday dedicated to us Ninjas...
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Glitch on November 26, 2007, 08:58:02 AM
Quote from: mDuo13 on November 25, 2007, 01:50:22 AM

Well ninjas don't need to celebrate a time traveler holiday because it is a given that ninjas can already travel through time. Yeah, they're that awsome.
This visual aide demonstrates the superiority of ninjas over pirates;

But in all seriousness, I'll only wear the mask when somebody is filming me(the nearbye camera should clue people in), and when ever I am not in class itself or working.(I work at the college too) I know to be careful at my school because an unattended backpack escalated into a bomb scare one time. XD

Dude, I'm there for this lol.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Moogleborg

Sweet! :D I'll be attending it....or will I? ^_~
Running on moé, 24/7/365.