December 5th: International day of the ninja

Started by Glitch, November 20, 2007, 08:47:49 PM

Glitch

Just one more day. I am jealous of those who get to see the ninja live. But I will spread ninjism in my local. I might use my ninja skills to paste ninja badges on my friends when they aren't looking. ^,,,,^

Runewitt

Quote from: Glitch on December 04, 2007, 10:23:18 PM
Just one more day. I am jealous of those who get to see the ninja live. But I will spread ninjism in my local. I might use my ninja skills to paste ninja badges on my friends when they aren't looking. ^,,,,^
sweeeett.

i wonder if the ninja would guest at fanime..
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Runewitt

fifty stars. they're all going to have "Happy Ninja Day" on the backs.

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Glitch

Indeed, our day is here at last. To add to the festivities of this day, I will tell some of my friends "I look forward to killing you soon!" In fact I should just speak like the askaninja guy all day. Every conversation will be routed back to ninjas.

Runewitt

my ninja day has been stolen by pirates who caught me and forced me to take care of children.

BrightHeart76

I completely forgot about Ninja day...but strangely enough a 6 year old (Kindergartener) told me today that she's a Ninja.  a 3 foot tall blonde ninja in a flowered shirt...it made my day.  lol. 

"Miss S!  Miss S!  MISS S!!" 
"Yes?" 
"I'm a Ninja!" 
"...oh, that's nice sweety, get back on your computer now."
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Glitch

Ninja day has passed and I am saddened. I have to wait a whole year for the next one. But good times were had.
I pasted ninja badges on all my friends. I put on a ninja mask and delivered the Think Ninja flyer to these unsuspecting people I don't know. I'll post that video up when I can.^^

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 05, 2007, 07:08:34 PM
I completely forgot about Ninja day...but strangely enough a 6 year old (Kindergartener) told me today that she's a Ninja.  a 3 foot tall blonde ninja in a flowered shirt...it made my day.  lol. 

"Miss S!  Miss S!  MISS S!!" 
"Yes?" 
"I'm a Ninja!" 
"...oh, that's nice sweety, get back on your computer now."
So you got confronted by a Minja(miniture ninja) I see. You were fortunate enough she didn't throw a shuriken and stand on it to punch you as it came at you.

rubymoonIII

lol i had fun on ninja day ..except i lost my naruto headband... i think i got out ninja'd nyo~ron!
@Digitalberii <--Twitter