Who'd like to see a movie this Friday?

Started by VictimX, November 20, 2007, 10:38:46 PM

VictimX

So I know this is short notice and it being a hoilday weekend but would anyone like to go see a movie this friday at Oakridge? What is planned is Enchanted and the 7:05PM showing of it, who'd like to go and join us?

ultramangaia

I`d go but I wasn`t planning to see that movie.I`m planning to see Hitman and The Mist over the next 4 days.If you`re interested in seeing one of these give me a call.

Jeff

VictimX

I would but I'll be seeing the Mist with family and Hitman with some team mates up by Redwood on the weekend.

Kegan_Flame

VictimX

Once you can join us you must come out and see a movie with us Kegan, maybe I am Legend or later Cloverfield..?

Kegan_Flame

Jerry

decent moves out this season

Mist, IAMLEGEND, golden compass, Hitman, and dare i say it

Enchanted and Chipmunks?  :P

watch out for raisins.

have fun guys.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jerry

Hey Victim,

assuming that i dont get overly mauled by mobsters at the mall (ugh 2nd job is a battle field...)

I'd like to check out a show.

so are you guys sticking to Enchanted only?

I heard that Mist and Hitman were pretty decent.

As much as Disney live action is fun, I also need some blow-up/action goodness :3

I think i have your number some where or give me a ring please!

VictimX

I was going to see the Mist with my brothers but it looks like we will be seeing Hitman instead Saturday with some friends so Friday I'd be up for the Mist let me just ask someone if they'd mind seeing that instead.

Appu

MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

gmontem

Quote from: Appu on November 23, 2007, 12:48:07 AM
What, no love for Beowulf?
Hmm... Paramount.  I guess I'll rent the HD release then.  :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Jerry

So far the majority vote says that Beowolf was mediocre at best...

kinda disappointing because i was looking forward to it...

but either way, I'm willing to catch hopefuly a 'good' movie this weekend.

that plus a show and dinner on saturday nite for me.

W00t.

VictimX

It looks like the movie to see is The Mist at 7:30PM over at the Oakridge Mall I'll be there around 7PM so if anyone would like to join please feel free to come on down, maybe after we can join the Friday night hang out..?

gmontem

Quote from: VictimX on November 23, 2007, 01:12:19 PM
It looks like the movie to see is The Mist at 7:30PM over at the Oakridge Mall I'll be there around 7PM so if anyone would like to join please feel free to come on down, maybe after we can join the Friday night hang out..?

Tonight's hang out will be at Tap X of Milipitas, starting around 8pm.  Hope to see you after you're done with the movie. :)

i feel so loved!

robozombisaurus

Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

gmontem

Quote from: Alex-X-Core on December 11, 2007, 09:33:17 PM
i shold be able to go
The thread was created on November 20, so "this Friday" meant the Friday of that week, or November 23.

i feel so loved!

VictimX

Maybe someone would like to make a another who'd like to go see a movie this friday, I'd be game.

Jerry

As usual with nothing better to this weekend (minus Nutcracker of course)

Anyone with good reccomendations of movies to watch?

Preferably new to DVD is good as well, plus not a hard hit on my wallet =P

I heard KNOCKED UP was good.

and spider-pig... er the Simpsons movie.

Doh.  :D

gmontem

As far as home releases are concerned, there's Bourne Ultimatum, the final cut of Blade Runner, Stardust, and The Kingdom (12/23 release date).

If you invested in an HD format there's the Harry Potter boxset (though I took the liberty of importing the first movie from Canada just because it's the "Philosopher's Stone" version lawl), and Pan's Labyrinth (next week).

i feel so loved!

DemonLordZabuza

I myself want to see P.S. I love you :P.  Why? because it seems romantic, entertaining, and a good cry :D.

Problem me getting up to the SJ area, since Im in SC (Santa Cruz).  But it can happen, I still need to shop though :P.

I also want to see Sweeny Tood, but promised a friend I wont see that until she can :D. 

Thats all I got.

Oh I know this was for a while back, but since we have a friday every week it still applies...I win

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me