Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Lizchan33

Quote from: deonchan on March 25, 2008, 03:45:08 PM
Quote from: Lizchan33 on March 21, 2008, 12:42:15 AM
I'm happy to say I'm offically on staff. One thing though, Is the only meet time for the meetings 6pm? That's a bit late for me since I'll have to take the bus to BART and BART to Dublin then drive home.

Oh and PS I'm a Girl so my worries are legit.

The meeting times are set. It'll only be on those days listed in the email @ 6pm. Alot of folks from the east bay (Concord, WC, P Hill, etc) carpool down to the south bay for the meetings. That might be a solution for you. You'll get to the meetings and get to know the folks you'll be working with!

It's win-win ^_^

I'm in Stockton... An hour south of Sacramento by Manteca and Tracy....
That still seems dangerous for me by myself...

Jerry

Quote from: Lizchan33 on April 20, 2008, 12:47:17 AM
I'm happy to say I'm offically on staff. One thing though, Is the only meet time for the meetings 6pm? That's a bit late for me since I'll have to take the bus to BART and BART to Dublin then drive home.

The meeting times are set. It'll only be on those days listed in the email @ 6pm. Alot of folks from the east bay (Concord, WC, P Hill, etc) carpool down to the south bay for the meetings. That might be a solution for you. You'll get to the meetings and get to know the folks you'll be working with!

It's win-win ^_^

Believe it or not, we actually have team members that are FARTHER up north than that.

PM deonchan and maybe he could work something out.

I think so long as you go to at least one meeting before fanime, you could still help us out.  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

deonchan

Quote from: Jerry on April 20, 2008, 01:28:35 AM

It's win-win ^_^

Believe it or not, we actually have team members that are FARTHER up north than that.

I think so long as you go to at least one meeting before fanime, you could still help us out.  :)

That's correct. Our current road warrior title goes to a crew member from Placerville >.< (until one of our vets moves to Japan)

We do have a few carpools that happen. I happen to run one of them. And yes all you need is one meeting to be in the clear. I would suggest the one coming up in fact.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

crazychichi

Placerville indeed.  ^.^  *points to self*  In case no one knows where the heck that is, its near Lake Tahoe on Highway 50. 

Okay enough of that....  Why is this next meeting so important?  If I can't make it, am I missing out on something super 'uber important?
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

peachykeen

and why in gods name am i still not getting the emails saying where everything is? this upcoming sunday, at the batcave. . . I'll be there.

deonchan

Did you get your staff invite code?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

peachykeen

yeah, i'm on the staff list just not getting the emails. with updates, otherwise, you know i'd have been at the last few meetings. Grr, it's just getting frustrating

deonchan

well next meeting is this Sunday. I'll have to shoot you the location as soon as I get it
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

deonchan

Just an FYI

There are quite a few people who have not fully signed up on the staff list and are still in the PENDING status. The cut off is coming up in just a few DAYS. If you are in PENDING status at that time you will be DELETED and officially NOT on SOS staff. At that time I will also lock this thread in order to avoid the "I didn't know please add me to your 1337 cul...er... group!"

This is your warning (as many many many emails have been lost in the shuffle)

That is all
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

kjcwashere

i sent the application to the [email protected] address

im still waiting

deonchan

Quote from: kjcwashere on April 23, 2008, 08:25:27 PM
i sent the application to the [email protected] address

im still waiting

PM me your name. all apps that I have received and that are eligible have been added.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

kjcwashere

Lizchan33

Quote from: deonchan on April 20, 2008, 02:37:19 AM
Quote from: Jerry on April 20, 2008, 01:28:35 AM

It's win-win ^_^

That's correct. Our current road warrior title goes to a crew member from Placerville >.< (until one of our vets moves to Japan)

We do have a few carpools that happen. I happen to run one of them. And yes all you need is one meeting to be in the clear. I would suggest the one coming up in fact.
Sooo.... How would I go about getting in on one of these many carpools?
I totally understand I need to go to a meeting just... getting there and back safely is scary.

Jerry

we still got plenty of meetings left before Con

u probably want to PM deonchan to see if he still has room in his carpool.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

kjcwashere

deonchan

Quote from: kjcwashere on May 02, 2008, 05:39:44 PM
i still didnt get a reply...

Uhhh yes you did. In fact I sent you you invite code twice to your @yahoo.com email account. The first time on April 14th, the 2nd time on April 29th. Under the subjects Application and joining the staff. I would go back and check. Perhaps you can still use the invite codes if you I'm sorry you'll have to volunteer this year
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div