TSUBASA TOKYO REVELATIONS

Started by yumicchi88, November 25, 2007, 10:20:33 AM

Who wants to see more of Tsubasa?

DEFINITELY!!
2 (100%)
sure!!
0 (0%)
its ok. Its not fun when the violence/ action is cut out like NHK did.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

yumicchi88

So one's who are thinking "no more tsubasa episodes~~ nooooooo!!!",
STOP CRYING!!! BECAUSE THERE IS THE CONTINUOUS EPISODES!!!!

its OVA made by PRODUCTION IG, and not shown on TV.
Its a DVD that comes along when you buy the comics 21, 22, 23 (22 and 23 is not out yet.)
its the Tokyo episodes!

and those of you thinking, "that episodes needs action and more violence so it won't work!"
but, just as i said earliar, they are not showing on TV, which means they dont have to follow the NHK "no violence" rule!!!

now how cool is that!
I bought the comic 21 with the dvd and it is very cool! they have original op and main theme, too!
and there are some sites you can watch the first one!
So if you cant wait to buy the comic, GO FOR IT!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Altomare

Tokyo REVELATIONS was totally awesome, however If you don't mind me correcting the little detail that the OVA is not a continuation of Tsubasa Chronicle. It is a completely independent animation project done by CLAMP and Production I.G. Tokyo REVELATIONS was made because CLAMP was not satisfied with NHK/Bee Train's adaptation. Thus they cut the contract between NHK/Bee Train and are now teamed up with, as I said before Production I.G. The OVA's will cover the Acid Tokyo arc of the manga and there has been rumors going around that they will make another set of OVA's after these are done which will cover the Infinity arc and possibly the Celes arc.

Anyway, I saw the OVA and my copy should be arriving in a few weeks. I was very pleased with the OVA and I'm sure the next two Tokyo REVELATIONS episodes will be just as enjoyable. I mean beautiful music, top-notch animation, great voicing, and best of all: no plot edits! Totally true to the manga! Tokyo REVELATIONS is a great accomplishment and I already cant wait until January! I'm so excited for the second episode~

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

yumicchi88

well, continuation i meant was there was a link to the "world of records" episodes.
and i love how it finally follows the manga!

I can understand CLAMP was not satisfied with the NHK one. I think all Tsubasa fans are too.(especially ones who read the manga)
Quote from: Altomare on November 25, 2007, 01:32:13 PM

there has been rumors going around that they will make another set of OVA's after these are done which will cover the Infinity arc and possibly the Celes arc.

if that rumor is true, that would be awsome!!^^

Altomare

xD
Hehe. Yeah.
I've been a fan of the TRC manga since it first came out four years ago. Seeing the plot torn like it was in the anime made me crave ripping out my large intestine and hanging myself with it. I can only imagine what CLAMP felt. Tsubasa is their story and NHK/Bee Train totally trampled all over it. It must have hurt.

But yes. I am hoping for them to continue making the OVA's. MOAR BLOOD, GORE, SYAOSAKU, KUROFAI, AND VAMPIRES PLZ. 8'D More OVA's would make me very happy.

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Leviathan

I just saw the first of the OVA's. And boy was it good. I'm really enjoying that CLAMP is making sure that Production IG is doing this right. Compared to what happened with the other two seasons, especially the second one from NHK. Yeah I know many fans are very upset with how that second season turned out. I'm very happy, like you guys are, that they are doing this instead.  ;D

Can't wait till January to see the next one. I hope that they will continue doing this for the rest of the manga as they go along too. It's a good way to actually know where they are at in the manga compared to the OVA. Quite a smart move there.

yumicchi88

Quote from: Leviathan on November 26, 2007, 05:03:51 PM

Can't wait till January to see the next one. I hope that they will continue doing this for the rest of the manga as they go along too. It's a good way to actually know where they are at in the manga compared to the OVA. Quite a smart move there.

I know!! i cant wait till January!!! I need to get the DVD!!!
I'm so happy i planned to go back to japan for winter break!
i planned this 3 months ago and its like Kuro-chan and Fai was calling me!! lol