Seirei no Moribito 2008

Started by AnnoyedWabbit, November 27, 2007, 04:39:25 PM

AnnoyedWabbit

I looked around the forum but didn't see anything on Seirei no Moribito, so I thought I'd start a thread. :)

Anyhone else thinking about cosplaying Seirei no Moribito?

I have several friends who are interested (or will be interested, if they know what's good for them...) so they're probably be a small group of us. If there are others cosplaying, I'd love to organize a meet-up! ^__^

No firm idea which characters I'm doing yet. Among my friends and I, there might be a Tanda, a Balsa, and a Chagum (end of show outfit) but we'll see.
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

Charis

Oh, wow -- I adored this show to pieces, so it'd be awesome to see cosplayers from it!

... and if it weren't for the fact that I have too much WIP on my plate, I wouldn't be fighting the urge to cosplay Balsa quite so much.  ;_;
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

AnnoyedWabbit

Quote from: Charis on December 07, 2007, 12:57:56 PM

... and if it weren't for the fact that I have too much WIP on my plate, I wouldn't be fighting the urge to cosplay Balsa quite so much.  ;_;

hah. I know the feeling. soooo much stuff to do, and way too much stuff for school, too. ;_;
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

PhatAura

Glad to see others might be doing Seirei no Moribito~~
I'm coming as Balsa, but I'm all alone (as far as Moribito charries go...)! I'd love to try and meet up with some others!
Let me know if you're still interested.