Ciaossu! Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn Gathering 2008! POST YOUR PICS!

Started by Touya no Miko, November 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Tsukino Shino on January 07, 2008, 04:18:12 PM
Aww man! I love this manga/anime, but I'm putting together a REBORN! group for next year...TT.TT Sorry! Otherwise we would have been happy to help out! *bows* Gomen nesai! TT.TT :'(
So far in my group we have Tsuna, Chrome, 15 year old Lambo, 15 year old I-Pin, a possible Gokudera or Mukuro, and a possible Kyoko. I'm still trying to get more...so if you do it again next year maybe we could join you?! LOL! I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!

Aw, why not this year in 2008?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

BSaphire

Hey there all the Home-tutor Hitman Reborn! Cospeeps! I wanted to invite you to the Shonen "Jump" Gathering on Sunday @ 2pm. Look for the "Jump" thread and post with which character you will be attending in!

Thank you for coming out to represent Hitman Reborn! and the "jump" gathering!!

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Touya no Miko

Quote from: BSaphire on January 08, 2008, 05:43:04 PM
Hey there all the Home-tutor Hitman Reborn! Cospeeps! I wanted to invite you to the Shonen "Jump" Gathering on Sunday @ 2pm. Look for the "Jump" thread and post with which character you will be attending in!

Thank you for coming out to represent Hitman Reborn! and the "jump" gathering!!

BSaphire

We'll be there!

Touya no Miko

Man, if we don't get enough people for this gathering, we might have to cancel it.

kai

Quote from: yumicchi88 on January 05, 2008, 04:03:26 AM
how long: gatherings usually last around 15-30 min depending how many joins and how long people take pictures.
what we do: we usually gather and take pictures of ourselves, the fans take picture, we take poses, maybe act out some scenes, or just talk about the anime you're gathering as.

Thank you for answering my question. :)

Kitsu

I'd love to cosplay someone from KHR but I just don't really know if I look like anyone >.<
If i can manage to think of someone I could be or something i'll try to go!
08' Cosplays to attempt:
15 Year Old Lambo - Hitman Reborn - ??% Done.

mymerrilymemory

I might possibly do Bianchi if other costumes don't conflict (i already have 4 planned ;.;). The fact that a Lambo will be there is very inspirational. Not sure which version I would do, I've only read up to about chpt. 42 i think. Possibly the version with the aviator goggles...

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Kitsu on January 21, 2008, 03:13:40 AM
I'd love to cosplay someone from KHR but I just don't really know if I look like anyone >.<
If i can manage to think of someone I could be or something i'll try to go!

Do you have a picture of yourself? And hey, a lot of people don't look like the characters they cosplay in the beginning. You just need a wig and good cosplay outfit.

Kitsu

08' Cosplays to attempt:

yumicchi88

you can try kakipi from the Mukuro arc.
maybe im wrong.

but i think you can do anyone you like.
If you are having fun, then that's the best to go.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Touya no Miko

Kitsu

Well I'm not that far in the series or anything (Basically just been reading the english manga which there isn't much of yet...) but I'm planning on watching a ton of it within the next few weeks since finals are over tomorrow. But ya, I don't quite know who Chikusa is, I searched on google though, is he the guy with the beanie?
08' Cosplays to attempt:

yumicchi88

yea, with beanie and glasses.
his weapon is yo-yo.

Kitsu

Thats pretty cool, I'll think about then, more so once i'm there in the series...xD
On another note...Belphegor is awesome! xD
08' Cosplays to attempt:

mymerrilymemory

Instead of doing Bianchi, I'll be bringing Chrome. Since I already have the outfit done XD

Touya no Miko

Quote from: mymerrilymemory on January 29, 2008, 01:40:24 PM
Instead of doing Bianchi, I'll be bringing Chrome. Since I already have the outfit done XD

Sweet!

Kitsu

Oh, thought I'd say that I decided on being Lambo (If I can get it together in time, I'll try my best!), I was thinking about Basil too but that probably wont happen.
08' Cosplays to attempt:

yumicchi88

Quote from: Kitsu on February 12, 2008, 08:35:22 PM
Oh, thought I'd say that I decided on being Lambo (If I can get it together in time, I'll try my best!), I was thinking about Basil too but that probably wont happen.

Not bad! which one? the baby or adult Lambo?

i like your icon btw. ^^

Kitsu

15 Year Old Lambo ^.^

Thanks ^.^, Lambo is so awesome!!!! xD
08' Cosplays to attempt:

kuroi

^^ There's really no need to cancel a gathering as long as you have more than three people. And believe me, gatherings are usually larger than the amount of people that sign up online (I was involved in a gathering last year that had three people signed up online, and ended up with about 12 people). Plus, as long as there are fans, you'll get a bunch of people coming wanting to take pictures. Fanime is really good about getting the times of gatherings publicized to everyone who would want to know.

and so as to make my post not completely useless, I have a friend who is definitely going to Fanime who will probably be doing Tsuna. I may try my hand at someone (depending on how much time I end up with), and even if I don't come in costume, you've got at least one certain photographer! ^^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though