Ciaossu! Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn Gathering 2008! POST YOUR PICS!

Started by Touya no Miko, November 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Touya no Miko

Hey everyone! I'm sure you're all thrilled about fanime and it's gatherings. Therefore, I decided to create my own.

The frist Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn gathering! Those who are not familiar with it, look it up, because it's a great shounen anime that's starting to become a big hit. Now, anyone planning to come to the gathering dressed as a Reborn character? I'm not too sure on the date, but I'll see to it soon.

UPDATE:

Hey everyone, you might remember me as the Hibari from fanime! First of all, I would like to say thank you for coming to our first fanime KHR gathering. It was a surprisingly huge success. Forgive me for being disorganized, it was my first time running a gathering and I didn't know what to do >_<;;. I wasn't expecting so many KHR characters to show up either. Therefore, I hope it will be twice as big next year!

If you have pictures or videos, feel free to share them with us! You can find my pictures at the KHR LJ community. I'll post them altogether shortly, so be patient!!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

yumicchi88

i like that anime!!
i can't do anyone, but i would love to see the gathering!!
maybe i can make Reborn stuffed doll or something lol
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

swordmanjoe

Not totally sure if we're doing it yet but me and a couple of my friends may be doing hitman.

Touya no Miko

Quote from: swordmanjoe on November 29, 2007, 01:57:03 AM
Not totally sure if we're doing it yet but me and a couple of my friends may be doing hitman.

That be great! KHR needs more love!

Bebichu

As far as I know, my friend might be cosplaying Tsuna and Fuuta. :3

yumicchi88

possibly i can do Fuuta. I want to hold the ranking book!! lol

yumicchi88

i just saw episode 61 and now i want to be Tsuna!! lol
with the gloves and everything!!!

Touya no Miko

Quote from: yumicchi88 on December 09, 2007, 12:48:24 AM

Lol, make up your mind. XD

yumicchi88

Quote from: Touya no Miko on December 10, 2007, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: yumicchi88 on December 09, 2007, 12:48:24 AM

Lol, make up your mind. XD

wait a minute...acutally~~~... lol j/k
I do want to try tsuna-kun!! ^^

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Bebichu on December 04, 2007, 08:28:09 PM
As far as I know, my friend might be cosplaying Tsuna and Fuuta. :3

Cool! I hope they do.

Touya no Miko

yumicchi88

yea, we gotta spread the words!!
or maybe drag people in eventhough they don't know the anime.
because soon or later, they will know! lol

kai

I'll be attending Fanime as Hibari. I may drag a friend to the gathering, depending when and where it is.

Otaku_Princess

If you can tell me who I would look better as I might. ^^

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Otaku_Princess on January 02, 2008, 02:26:34 AM
If you can tell me who I would look better as I might. ^^

Do you have a picture of yourself?

yumicchi88

are you tall? short?
hair color?
hair length?
do you like calm character or energetic character?

kai

There's a JUMP Gathering on Sunday at 2, and I had hoped to attend that as well.

How long are these "gatherings" and what do you do at them anyway? (First con, sorry >_>;;)

yumicchi88

Quote from: kai on January 05, 2008, 12:15:47 AM
There's a JUMP Gathering on Sunday at 2, and I had hoped to attend that as well.

How long are these "gatherings" and what do you do at them anyway? (First con, sorry >_>;;)

how long: gatherings usually last around 15-30 min depending how many joins and how long people take pictures.
what we do: we usually gather and take pictures of ourselves, the fans take picture, we take poses, maybe act out some scenes, or just talk about the anime you're gathering as.

yanyan

Oooh;;; I love Reborn.  I got obsessed with it during finals. Really a bad idea. xDD

Hmm... One of the members in my school's anime club said she could get discounts for Famine maybe, so I might go.

I've been thinking of cosplaying Reborn!, so there might be a chance that my cousin will be Reborn and I'm going to be Colonello? Still unconfirmed, but it's a maybe. =D

Tsukino Shino

Aww man! I love this manga/anime, but I'm putting together a REBORN! group for next year...TT.TT Sorry! Otherwise we would have been happy to help out! *bows* Gomen nesai! TT.TT :'(
So far in my group we have Tsuna, Chrome, 15 year old Lambo, 15 year old I-Pin, a possible Gokudera or Mukuro, and a possible Kyoko. I'm still trying to get more...so if you do it again next year maybe we could join you?! LOL! I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!