Ciaossu! Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn Gathering 2008! POST YOUR PICS!

Started by Touya no Miko, November 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Imari-chan

I know I'll be bringing my KHR cosplays to Fanime, but I probably won't be wearing them Sunday. A couple of my friends are probably doing KHR too but I'm not sure when. Haha, hope to see you Reborn cosplayers around the con though. ;o

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Imari-chan on February 21, 2008, 03:03:42 PM
I know I'll be bringing my KHR cosplays to Fanime, but I probably won't be wearing them Sunday. A couple of my friends are probably doing KHR too but I'm not sure when. Haha, hope to see you Reborn cosplayers around the con though. ;o

Well, Sunday isn't a confirmed date yet. Who are you going to cosplay as?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Allany-chan

I really want to cosplay Chikusa and bring my diabolo. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm not sure if I should.

firegoddessnerys

God, I love Reborn. I got hooked to it so quickly.
You can add a Mukuro to your list, as I'm currently making his costume (or...well, my mom and I are). I'll be in his Kokuyo uniform.

A Tale as Old as Time

Touya no Miko

So does anyone have a better time for the gathering or do you think Sunday will be the best time?

Touya no Miko

Quote from: firegoddessnerys on February 28, 2008, 12:20:00 AM
God, I love Reborn. I got hooked to it so quickly.
You can add a Mukuro to your list, as I'm currently making his costume (or...well, my mom and I are). I'll be in his Kokuyo uniform.

You are added! Keep them cosplays coming!

HavicMichaelchris

depending on if I can finish it in time, I might be doing Ken. if I do, is there anyone on this board that can help me with styling the wig if I buy it?
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Touya no Miko

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on March 08, 2008, 09:55:37 AM
depending on if I can finish it in time, I might be doing Ken. if I do, is there anyone on this board that can help me with styling the wig if I buy it?

My advice is to check out the forums on cosplay.com. The pros there can help you.

bubydub

I might be going as Tsuna depending if I can finish my other outfits~

yami_no_kokoro

hope you're doing this on saturday cuz if you are you can add me as mukuro and i'm bringing a tsuna with me as well.

Touya no Miko

Quote from: yami_no_kokoro on March 11, 2008, 11:21:20 PM
hope you're doing this on saturday cuz if you are you can add me as mukuro and i'm bringing a tsuna with me as well.

I hope we can do this Saturday as well, but I need more opinions.

squalo

Quote from: Touya no Miko on November 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM
Hey everyone! I'm sure you're all thrilled about fanime and it's gatherings. Therefore, I decided to create my own.

The frist Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn gathering! Those who are not familiar with it, look it up, because it's a great shounen anime that's starting to become a big hit. Now, anyone planning to come to the gathering dressed as a Reborn character? I'm not too sure on the date, but I'll see to it soon.

UPDATE:

Just went to check out the gathering list and I noticed that quite a lot of gatherings are taking place on the same day and time as our Reborn gathering, Naruto being the biggest. I'll change the date to Saturday 12:00 PM, same place. If that works for you, just let me know.

Who's cosplaying?

Tsuna: yumicchi88
Gokudera:
Yamamoto:
Hibari: Touya no Miko, kai
Ryohei:
Mukuro:firegoddessnerys
Chrome:mymerrilymemory
Lambo: Kitsu
I-pin:
Haru:
Kyoko:
Dino:
Bianchi:
Fuuta:
Ken:
Chikusa:
Squalo:
Xanxus
Bel:
Other:

I'll do Xanxus or the older version of Mukuro
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

Touya no Miko

HavicMichaelchris

yumicchi88

yea, we still need the mains!!

come on, someone gotta like Yamamoto or Ryohei to cosplay!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Touya no Miko

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Imari-chan on February 21, 2008, 03:03:42 PM

Well, I changed the date. Will you be able to do it Saturday?

HavicMichaelchris

Touya no Miko

Touya no Miko