Ciaossu! Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn Gathering 2008! POST YOUR PICS!

Started by Touya no Miko, November 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Nishi

Aw crap! I would've liked the Sunday one... I have a KHR cosplay and would love to go to a gathering, but I already have another gathering to go to at Saturday 1 pm lol. Not sure if I can change in time...

Hmm if not Sunday, any possible way to make it 11 am instead?
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Nishi on April 02, 2008, 03:21:59 AM
Aw crap! I would've liked the Sunday one... I have a KHR cosplay and would love to go to a gathering, but I already have another gathering to go to at Saturday 1 pm! :'( Not sure if I can change in time...

If not Sunday, any possible way to make it 11 am instead?

Eheh... I would like it to be Sunday, but unfortunately there are already TONS of gatherings on the same date. I also have a Gothic Lolita picnic to attend to on Sunday at 11. 11 am is pretty early on Saturday, but I could move it to 11:30 am if everyone is okay with it. If you really can't stay for long, it's okay if you want to leave a little early. It's only about 30 minutes long. What gathering are you attending later?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

firegoddessnerys

Whatever time on Saturday is fine by me, just keep me informed :)

A Tale as Old as Time

EmeraldJade

Yes! It's on a Saturday! I was getting worried when i saw this gathering on a Sunday with all the other gatherings.
hope the rain falls....

Nishi

That'd be cool. XD
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

IdiotLord

I was suppose to be Tsuna with my friend, yami_no_kokoro (Mukuro) but because I lacked some of the important details like the gloves, I going to change into Hibari instead.  :-[

I guess I could still try to be Tsuna but don't want to risk doing a half-assed job.  :'(

yumicchi88

Quote from: IdiotLord on April 04, 2008, 02:38:14 PM
I was suppose to be Tsuna with my friend, yami_no_kokoro (Mukuro) but because I lacked some of the important details like the gloves, I going to change into Hibari instead.  :-[

I guess I could still try to be Tsuna but don't want to risk doing a half-assed job.  :'(

I'm struggling with the gloves too. I have to figure something out.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Touya no Miko

Quote from: IdiotLord on April 04, 2008, 02:38:14 PM

You could always cheat and be the nakkie dying will Tsuna. XD

For gloves, I suggest finding a cheap pair of leather gloves and add the details with craft foam like HavicMichaelchris said. Check out the forums on cosplay.com. They're a big help.

Nishi

Just curious... If the JUMP gathering is on Sunday, wouldn't it make more sense for the KHR gathering to be Sunday too so that people can hop over to JUMP afterwards? =O
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Nishi on April 06, 2008, 03:02:06 PM
I'm just curious... If the JUMP gathering is on Sunday, wouldn't it make more sense for the KHR gathering to be Sunday too so that people can hop over to JUMP afterwards? =O

Problem is, I won't be able to organize the gathering, since I'll be working at the maid cafe and I got a lolita picnic to go to on Sunday. And there's also Antic Cafe, I can't miss out on them. There's already too many gatherings taking place. ^^;;;

bubydub

Whoa, I can go as Tsuna on Sunday now~ I hope to see some other KHR ppl there? XD

yumicchi88

Quote from: bubydub on April 07, 2008, 12:19:23 AM
Whoa, I can go as Tsuna on Sunday now~ I hope to see some other KHR ppl there? XD

I think you can find KHR ppl at the jump gathering too.
at least there will be two tsuna (me and you) lol
you can find some ppl in the list for jump gathering forum.

Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 06, 2008, 10:20:56 PM
I'm just curious... If the JUMP gathering is on Sunday, wouldn't it make more sense for the KHR gathering to be Sunday too so that people can hop over to JUMP afterwards? =O

Problem is, I won't be able to organize the gathering, since I'll be working at the maid cafe and I got a lolita picnic to go to on Sunday. And there's also Antic Cafe, I can't miss out on them. There's already too many gatherings taking place. ^^;;;

So do you mean that you cant be in jump gathering too?

Touya no Miko

Quote from: yumicchi88 on April 07, 2008, 10:03:33 AM
Quote from: bubydub on April 07, 2008, 12:19:23 AM

I think you can find KHR ppl at the jump gathering too.
at least there will be two tsuna (me and you) lol
you can find some ppl in the list for jump gathering forum.

Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 06, 2008, 10:20:56 PM

So do you mean that you cant be in jump gathering too?

I could try.

Touya no Miko

Quote from: kai on March 28, 2008, 04:30:35 PM
Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 28, 2008, 10:05:37 AM
His school uniform, with the discipline commitee jacket.

That's cool! I guess I will try to attend as "future" Hibari, then. Less sewing for me. =D

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the jacket though.

Stupid tight budget.  >_<

ToshiX

i love to come
since i have cute little cow lambo ^ ^
but the bleach gathering somewhat starts at 11 a.m.
well the lunch/chess game ^ ^
but i'll come by to take some pics
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

HavicMichaelchris

I cut my hair and dyed it, not like it'll affect my costumes, but from what my friend said, "with a little blue dye I could form my hair into her favorite character..." all you need is your imagination. pictures when I find my camera.

If you need help with the X gloves and live in south san jose, I might be able to help a little.

Also, Seeing as I really want to do gokudera, if anyone taller than five-seven wants to be Yamamoto, I have the wig (spoiler) and the Yamamoto's Bat that was broken by Ken (spoiler) already finished.

Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

yumicchi88

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on April 10, 2008, 02:13:46 PM
I cut my hair and dyed it, not like it'll affect my costumes, but from what my friend said, "with a little blue dye I could form my hair into her favorite character..." all you need is your imagination. pictures when I find my camera.

If you need help with the X gloves and live in south san jose, I might be able to help a little.

Also, Seeing as I really want to do gokudera, if anyone taller than five-seven wants to be Yamamoto, I have the wig (spoiler) and the Yamamoto's Bat that was broken by Ken (spoiler) already finished.

i would love to get help with xgloves! I really would appriciate it!
I live in Almaden Valley, near oakridge mall.

HavicMichaelchris

Quote from: yumicchi88 on April 10, 2008, 08:39:08 PM
Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on April 10, 2008, 02:13:46 PM

i would love to get help with xgloves! I really would appriciate it!
I live in Almaden Valley, near oakridge mall.

I work at oakridge mall, come by hot topic tomorrow before 6 and we'll arrange a time. I'll be easy to find, I have blond hair.
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Touya no Miko