Chun is a Procrastinating Deviant Update - 8/04/08

Started by Chun, November 29, 2007, 06:56:39 AM

JohnnyAR

don't feel bad Chun, your drawing skills are better than mine.

Devereaux

Your making a visual novel? A Nanoha visual novel? Be sure to reference salmon in the ero scenes.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Steve.Young

Poor chun, haha good work sir.

On another note, Chun and Jun...man I need more sleep...I actually found that funny for a second. Yay it rhymes...
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Steve.Young on September 22, 2008, 02:17:43 PM

On another note, Chun and Jun...man I need more sleep...I actually found that funny for a second. Yay it rhymes...

Chun and Jun don't rhyme. >:|

Chun is like... Chun, and Jun is like Jyoon.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JohnnyAR

Actually, I don't know if your drawing skills are better than mine. I'll have to compare...

*checks Chun's deviantART gallery*

Well, mine is kinda better. Though its hard to say since my style is a bit different than your's.

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on September 22, 2008, 02:21:49 PM

haha i keep thinking of that movie benny and joon

Steve.Young

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on September 22, 2008, 02:21:49 PM

Woman, when you get as much sleep as I do on a daily basis, everything rhymes after a while.
Just depends how your mind pronounces Chun and Jun =)

NYAH =P
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Chun

Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 22, 2008, 03:43:25 PM

Well, mine is kinda better. Though its hard to say since my style is a bit different than your's.

*checks JAR gallery*

...you draw? In your deviations I only see a couple of desktop screenshots with someone else's wallpapers. Not even a scrap in the scrapbook save for those text descripts.

Any for everyone else's clip-n-save:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not the JP "Choon". It's the CN "Chuh-n", or as in "Choose" and "Fun".
---------------------------Cut Here----------------------------------------------

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

XpHoBiaX

Don't pick on people who may have less talent then you!

SHAME ON YOU. Really.

You know, I can say I get paid 200-500+ for my artwork, I have the ability to collaborate with real well known artists. I have a proverbial fountain of ever flowing knowledge I can tap in an instant. I can throw my work into everyones faces and tell them "I'm better then you."

But that would make me a bigger, nastier JERK then even Mikey couldn't hold a name too. That and I'd never get anywhere with a cocky attitude like that. Instead, I encourage people to work hard and do their best. I support them. That is your duty amongst your fellow artists.

There is a way to constructively criticize work. It's my job to help people with designing artwork. It's my JOB to capture and draw out what a person wants. In this line of work, it's blasphemy to dog on your fellow artists. You may not like the person, you may not like their work, but dammit if they show an interest in learning and expanding their skill, help them. Encourage them. Give them a chance to grow.

I am sorry I blew my lid after like, 3 pages...but this pisses me off.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Chun on September 24, 2008, 03:15:26 AM

*checks JAR gallery*

...you draw? In your deviations I only see a couple of desktop screenshots with someone else's wallpapers. Not even a scrap in the scrapbook save for those text descripts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------Cut Here----------------------------------------------

~Chun

I don't have a scanner :p

Sorry, I shouldn't have said that if I didn't have anything posted up there.

Ah, I just remembered! My school has a few of them.

I haven't drew in a while...

Kazuko

Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 24, 2008, 03:01:26 PM

*checks JAR gallery*

~Chun

oh pleez when I rambled my DA i used to take pictures of my work with a camera :U

@Chun: hahahaa you made my day

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Kazuko on September 24, 2008, 06:25:14 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 24, 2008, 03:01:26 PM

*checks JAR gallery*

~Chun

oh pleez when I rambled my DA i used to take pictures of my work with a camera :U

But that is so... unprofessional

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 24, 2008, 07:51:30 PM

I doubt you'd have anything professional to contribute. It's not as if the majority of people with DeviantArt accounts are professional artists, and it's rather clear that you don't draw on a regular basis, nor do you seem to have any skill in it whatsoever. Your "I'm better than you..." and "Well, I haven't drawn in a while." attitude is a dead giveaway that you have no concept of professionalism and constructive criticism.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on September 24, 2008, 08:03:11 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 24, 2008, 07:51:30 PM

I doubt you'd have anything professional to contribute. It's not as if the majority of people with DeviantArt accounts are professional artists, and it's rather clear that you don't draw on a regular basis, nor do you seem to have any skill in it whatsoever. Your "I'm better than you..." and "Well, I haven't drawn in a while." attitude is a dead giveaway that you have no concept of professionalism and constructive criticism.
I agree with this

JohnnyAR

Ok, I've stopped drawing daily in 8th grade, I've given it up. So whatever artwork I have from back then doesn't matter now. I take back what I said, I can't even draw a body. Sorry about bragging.

XpHoBiaX

I want Chun to draw me.  ;D
That is my request. ;)
<3

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??