Everything Else > Things in the Universe

Holiday Spirit?

(1/6) > >>

BrightHeart76:
Is anyone else having a hard time finding the Holiday Spirit this year? 

Usually by now I'm blazing thru my Christmas music, decorating the house, buying gifts.  Generally making a scene and being a cheerful holiday type chick.  I just can't seem to find the joy in it all this year.  It's like a chore, not a holiday.  And that just plain sucks.  It's not like I'm more depressed than normal...I just don't seem to be enjoying anything about the holidays this year.

Any ideas on how to bring some joy into the season?  Anyone care to share their tales of joy / sorrow / annoyance so far this year?

gmontem:
No because I would have telefragged Mattie-Wattie if I was inside him. :(

LadyKaren:

--- Quote from: gmontem on December 02, 2007, 12:26:56 AM ---No because I would have telefragged Mattie-Wattie if I was inside him. :(

--- End quote ---

I thought the same thing when I saw the subject of the post.

phoenixphire24:
I'm really excited for Holiday this year (and by Holiday I mean the pastafarian Holiday) because it's the first one I get to spend alone with my fiance! Plus our Holiday tree rocks. I made a FSM tree topper and it's fab.  ;D

BrightHeart76:

--- Quote from: LadyKaren on December 02, 2007, 02:40:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: gmontem on December 02, 2007, 12:26:56 AM ---No because I would have telefragged Mattie-Wattie if I was inside him. :(

--- End quote ---

I thought the same thing when I saw the subject of the post.

--- End quote ---

Sorry sorry sorry...I didn't even think about people's names when I titled this.   :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version