Everything Else > Things in the Universe

Holiday Spirit?

<< < (6/6)

BrightHeart76:
Wanna talk happy FARGING New Year and Merry Bloody Christmas?  My UNCLE evicted my father and I from our home YESTERDAY with no warning because he decided he was angry at my Father and he didn't want us living in the house we were renting from him anymore.  We were locked out and the locks changed with everything, including my cat, inside.  We're being allowed in for a few hours during the day for the next 2 weeks to get out our personal effects.  But we are left alone and homeless in Frigid Freakin' Reno this holiday.  Thank God I've got a great support system that's fallen into place.  The staff at work are amazing, my friend is making sure I have a home, and my sister is helping a lot.  But sigh...so far this wins as my worst holiday EVER, and I hope it stays that way forever.

Sorry for the drama moment...but I HAD to share.

P.S. Emerge, I had to laugh when I read your post about the Circus.  I'm writing this post from my hotel room at the Circus Circus Reno.  It's all kinds of holiday joy in one.   :P

XpHoBiaX:
Sorry to hear that, hun. But I am glad you have a support system. best of luck and hopefully things will start looking up...and maybe that mean old Scrooge will get his! A good visit from some ghosts shoul d be in order. What he did was horrible. (And I think it's illegal to do that...My grandparents rent a total of three houses. I should ask about that...)

Anyways, much love and my condolences!

Sunara Ishi:
My christmas spirit only extends to making anime related ornaments and baking sugar cookies... XP
And being an evil elf... XD

D: I'm sorry to hear that BrightHeart. Hope things get better.

Runewitt:
this year, i'd love to celebrate Festivus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version