Ever wonder what you'd do during a zombie outbreak?

Started by Gatsby, December 02, 2007, 04:44:16 PM

Gatsby

~~Loktera~~

Mine would be to gather as many willing people and gain control of the shopping center across the street from my house, establish a base of operations on the roof and possibly a few of the more secure areas in the general shopping center.

Weapons are a must, but not a problem... well not for me at least...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Gatsby

I live in the mountains near a small hick town (sucks if you're an otaku because the hicks harass you nonstop). I'm about 24 miles away from the town, which is about an hour drive. I only have about 5 neighbors spaced about a mile apart. I have enough food for about two months. Plus I have plenty of ramen. :P So I could go all day. I have a automatic .22 rifle and a ton of ammo. So I can use my house as a base far enough away from the city to be safe, but close enough to get supplies in an emergency. The only problem I could see is that people would try escaping up here. 

VictimX

All I have to say is if you know me you know I'm good to go. ;D

Jyunishinsho

It depends, especially where you are at. In my case, if I were in my school's theatre, things'll be pretty...rough, but I'll have a lot of weapons and hiding places to go around. My house, much harder to hide. The Union, I could stay in the staircase...

Gatsby

Quote from: VictimX on December 02, 2007, 08:08:34 PM
All I have to say is if you know me you know I'm good to go. ;D

As I don't know you, would you elaborate?

VictimX

Acess to vehicles not limited to 18 wheeler rigs and all the equipment at my shop needed to mod them into "Dead Reckoning" as well as a full armory 12+ with ammunition including full Riot and SWAT/HRT armored gear lvl 4 not to mention last my Zombie Survival Guide. ;) plus my friends geared up as me who wait for the day that this will happen. ;D

G.I.R

Barnes

I'll dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller.
Or pretend to be a zombie and blend in.
Or grab a lawnmower.
Or ram them all to pieces with an F-Zero machine that I'd be driving VERY fast. ;D
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

gmontem

Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Gatsby

QuoteAcess to vehicles not limited to 18 wheeler rigs and all the equipment at my shop needed to mod them into "Dead Reckoning" as well as a full armory 12+ with ammunition including full Riot and SWAT/HRT armored gear lvl 4 not to mention last my Zombie Survival Guide. Wink plus my friends geared up as me who wait for the day that this will happen. Grin

O_O Where do you live? We should team up. Lol.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Jyunishinsho on December 02, 2007, 08:28:15 PM
The Union, I could stay in the staircase...
SJSU has plenty of hiding places if you know where they are.~
Hey... we can make base camp out of SJSU. Its big enough. >.<
Failing that, I'll go to Lok's base. Close enough to me. XP

If I could manage it, I'd go up to my forest. I think I could hide there and not have people find me. >.>; Though if I have to worry about zombie animals, I think we're all screwed. But first, I'd conveniently borrow a couple books on nature survival and food in nature... >.>; Can't go starving to death, can we?
And worst come to worst.. I'm building tree houses and bridges on the red wood trees there. XD Zombies can't climb trees. Maybe a couple books on tree house construction also... >.>;

Oh yes... can't forget. I'll be using that tank of a Chevy Blazer that sits in front of my house... XD; It has "don't mess with me bumpers."  ;D
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

sonyatheunicorn

I would drive to the mall
but if its filled w/ zombies

then i would run out of ideas
:[

DemonLordZabuza

Zombie attacks...hmmm...well it always depends what kind of zombies.  If we get those undead zombies coming from the earth, I will need to get me like a battle axe or something...if we have man made zombies...as long as they arent nemesis...give me some kind of gun :P...but what if we have zombie bears...now I will wrestle it down :P

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

punk_parfait

I own a rifle and a chainsaw! My neighbor's huge german shepherd is trained to attack and likes me better anyways! I also have huge boots and cool sunglasses! It's on, I'll save us all and hope I don't have to shoot my faithful sidekick, Maximus.

AnimeEmperor

I've already got it planned out. It depends on the severity of the outbreak. For example, if I have ample time to prepare then the best place to hide from zombies is at sea. Zombies cannot swim, they don't float, they do not have the mental capacity to operate a boat to get to you.

However let us say there is a sudden unexpected immediate zombie outbreak and I have only moments to prepare. The first step is to gather what supplies I can into my bag, one or two of my swords, binochulars/telescope and some camping supplies. Things like a sleeping bag, some emergency flashlights (not to be used normally), and maybe a tent if I have one. Lucky I happen to live near some mountains, just miles and miles of cows. I would go as deep into this area as I could, and perch myself atop of a distant mountain. Zombies only go where people are, they would most likely not show up in the mountains or even if they did it would be in small numbers. There I could set up my small camp, and keep watch for others. Hopefully other survivors would find me, and even more hopefully no zombies would. I would be on top of a mountain so i'd be able to see them coming if I kept a steady watch, and as for food....plenty-o-cows out there.

My only problem with this plan is that if the undead threat was eradicated I don't know if anyone would be able to find me to let me know...

phoenixphire24

Hold up in Costco (or Sams Club). Tons of food, shelter, generators, weapons, stuff to keep you entertained, etc. Plus they're all pretty much built like fortresses. All concrete and metal.  :D

Emerge

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on December 02, 2007, 05:45:30 PM
I'd stay the hell away from Colma.

but people in Colma are already kinda zombie-li...

i see what you did there.

VictimX

LoL, this is just my airsoft gun but wouldn't it be nice if it was real.

(click to read MOD)

My batteries died before I could take a picture of the scripture but the scripture above the selector switch say "Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases." Luke 9.1  ;D