Sac-Anime~☆

Started by punk_parfait, December 03, 2007, 12:08:33 PM

punk_parfait

While people are discussing this event here ( http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8194.0.html ), I'm too lazy to read through everything. I'm not wondering who has attended in the past and is scarred for life but who'll be back this time again~

I went last year and it was... interesting. ε-(´・`) フー I'll do my best to make it this time as I'll be in town anyways. The cosplay business for SacAnime is on Sunday January 12, 2008 at 3pm. Then it also says there's "SACCON" on December 9th at the same place... ( http://www.sacramentocomics.com )
... but I think thats something different. ( ̄へ ̄;)Hmm...

Anyways, this is the site for it: http://www.sacanime.com

Maybe I'll see some of you there... I'll make a list of who is coming what date they'll be attending on this post if needed~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 

December  9th~☆
Amelia Seyruun

January 10, 11 and/or 12th~☆
MisakiFan41
Imari-chan
Niaro
Otaku_Princess
Mizuki
Rena (+ friends?)
rubymoonIII
onicoursemusha
shinsengumi
K&K4ever
ultramangaia
Paladin Cecil
Devereaux (?)
YoureMyHiro

RyuHayabusa

If there is a melty blood tournament, i know some of the guys here who are in to that game will be there. I'll be there as well. I guess I'll look around for a cheap motel or something for the weekend, since I can't miss work on friday.(unless I ask for the time off). I'll let you know Meli ;3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

punk_parfait

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on December 03, 2007, 01:04:27 PM
If there is a melty blood tournament, i know some of the guys here who are in to that game will be there. I'll be there as well. I guess I'll look around for a cheap motel or something for the weekend, since I can't miss work on friday.(unless I ask for the time off). I'll let you know Meli ;3

Okay~ Are you taking about the January event or the one coming in December? O_o? In either case, let me know. ^w^

Altomare

I went this past July and I had a great time. It is a small con but I loved it.
I'll be going again in January! 8'D

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

Amelia Seyruun

I'll be there.

The one that's next Sunday because it's the day before my friend's sixteenth birthday.

And I'll definitely be attending the three-day Sac-Anime which is in January.  I won a free weekend pass at Yaoi Con, and I had a good time the first time I went earlier this year. 

Not going to stay at a hotel, I should have lodging at a friend's place.  Either hers or my other friend who attends Sac State.  I stayed at his apartment the first time, so. :P 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

OniCourseMusha

I am planning on going there bringing along wit my gf since she booked the room there.  Probably gonna see me wear a DDR pad and Brain Age cosplay.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

I'm planning to go as well, but I'm not 100% sure yet but I'll let you guys know in advance.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ININ

I'm attending.  Vic Mignogna, Travis Willingham, and Laura Bailey are Guest of Honors.  They are Full Metal Alchemist voice actors and there are planned FMA events taking place.

Mizuki

punk_parfait

More darlings~

Everyone who didn't specify I can assume you're talking about the actual Sac-Anime in January, ne? I'll update our little list if so.☆

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there for the weekend of the 10th of January, Meli, so count me in :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MisakiFan41

I'm on staff and I'm the new 2nd in charge of Masq with Imari-chan (who's in charge of Masq) so I will definately be there. =)

I highly recommend everybody to come because this is a great con to start off the new year! We are working very hard on staff to make this Sac-Anime more fun! We hope you can all make it! =D

On yet another break....

punk_parfait

Quote from: MisakiFan41 on December 05, 2007, 05:34:55 PM
I'm on staff and I'm the new 2nd in charge of Masq with Imari-chan (who's in charge of Masq) so I will definately be there. =)

I highly recommend everybody to come because this is a great con to start off the new year! We are working very hard on staff to make this Sac-Anime more fun! We hope you can all make it! =D

OK~! Added you and Imari-chan and some others!

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: ININ on December 04, 2007, 12:46:32 PM
I'm attending.  Vic Mignogna, Travis Willingham, and Laura Bailey are Guest of Honors.  They are Full Metal Alchemist voice actors and there are planned FMA events taking place.

They were there yesterday, but I didn't get to see them. =/ 

I've met Vic and Laura before, but not yet Travis Willingham.
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

ultramangaia

How could they be there this past weekend when the flier I have for the Jan.11-13 con states that the the January one is when they will be there?

Niaro

I'll be there on the... busiest day? What would that be? ^^; Saturday? I can only go to Sacramento once due to it's a couple of hours away.

DemonLordZabuza

I've been asked to participate in this event, but we shall see.

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Jerry

Quote from: Niaro on December 18, 2007, 01:06:33 PM
I'll be there on the... busiest day? What would that be? ^^; Saturday? I can only go to Sacramento once due to it's a couple of hours away.

Learn to be a road warrior -
Some of us travel 3+ hours...
Just for the heck of it.
:P

That or get a hybrid. I hear they're cool.  8)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Shinsengumi

I've made up my mind and yes I'm going to Sac-Anime, you would add me up as well., my girlfriend is going to be staffing there.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Otaku_Princess

I'll be going to the January event. X D  I cant wait.