Sac-Anime~☆

Started by punk_parfait, December 03, 2007, 12:08:33 PM

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Eurobeat King on January 12, 2008, 06:25:01 PM
I was unfortunately too sick today (the cold from Ohayocon caught up with me) so I had to cancel on Sac-Anime this weekend.   :'(

Hope whoever goes this weekend has fun! 

No wonder I didn't see you this past weekend. that sucks dude. there's always the SF Cherry Blossom Festival I don't think I'll be able to go the AOD or Wonder con this year. But I really had a good at Sac-Anime, I was able to hang out with friends that I haven't seen since Fanime or Yaoi con. I was traveling light so I didn't buy much.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Tur713

How was it? I caught some people at my work who were coming home from SacAnime. I think I may have wierded them out.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 14, 2008, 11:55:55 PM

@Oni:
What were you doing most of the time?
I played in the Rock Band freestyle..... W00t for being the only girl that played xDDD
Just walking around con to see if there's something cool and cheap to buy.  Play mostly DDR, Taiko, and Guitar Hero III.  And hang out.  Yeah I think I met u?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

YoureMyHiro

We had a generally nice time, no major upsets and/or problems, so I can give it my approval. However, that masquerade needed ONE MC and JUST ONE and a bit more oganization. I think BartBoy could have handled that by himself, too many Chefs spoil the soup but in either case, good job staff.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 13, 2008, 11:41:14 PM
I just came back from sac-anime.

I had fun, real tired from walking around and driving a lot between the hotel and the hall where the place was held.
Couldn't buy anything, but did see most of everyone that I wanted to see and hanged out with most of the time.

Saw stuff that I wanted to get(*sniff, Nagisa and Tomoyo from Clannad figures* Got a Dark Saber aka Darth Saber plushie for $6 instead and that was it. Didn't go to the masquerade cause it wasn't worth my time, saw some good cosplays and that was it.

There will be one in august but i'm not going to that cause that place is too small to hold 2000 people(rough estimate) and everyone knows sacramento summer weather. Plus school kids on vacation. Hmm..no, I'll skip it. Unless they move it to a hotel or someplace bigger, i won't be attending. That place is like a tuna can trying to fit a big ass shark.

I was with you when you wanted those figures lol, there were figures I want too but I couldn't buy them cause I was traviling light but it's cool I'll buy them once fanime starts. I lost pretty bad at the YuGiOh tournaments, plus I didn't enter any of the game tournaments. It was cool hanging out with my friends, too bad my girlfriend had to staff but was cool spending time after she was done staffing I had a good time. I might show up again in August I don't know yet but I'll let you guys know.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on January 14, 2008, 12:10:21 AM
Sac-anime was alright.  Most of the time I was just chilling and playing at the gaming room.  What was interesting was there was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many "Hug me" signs (even though I was one of them wearing them).

I can't believe you smelled that $1 bill, but at least you can hold your liquor well! LOL

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 15, 2008, 01:11:50 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 13, 2008, 11:41:14 PM
I just came back from sac-anime.

I had fun, real tired from walking around and driving a lot between the hotel and the hall where the place was held.
Couldn't buy anything, but did see most of everyone that I wanted to see and hanged out with most of the time.

Saw stuff that I wanted to get(*sniff, Nagisa and Tomoyo from Clannad figures* Got a Dark Saber aka Darth Saber plushie for $6 instead and that was it. Didn't go to the masquerade cause it wasn't worth my time, saw some good cosplays and that was it.

There will be one in august but i'm not going to that cause that place is too small to hold 2000 people(rough estimate) and everyone knows sacramento summer weather. Plus school kids on vacation. Hmm..no, I'll skip it. Unless they move it to a hotel or someplace bigger, i won't be attending. That place is like a tuna can trying to fit a big ass shark.

I was with you when you wanted those figures lol, there were figures I want too but I couldn't buy them cause I was traviling light but it's cool I'll buy them once fanime starts. I lost pretty bad at the YuGiOh tournaments, plus I didn't enter any of the game tournaments. It was cool hanging out with my friends, too bad my girlfriend had to staff but was cool spending time after she was done staffing I had a good time. I might show up again in August I don't know yet but I'll let you guys know.
Dont forget: Juan-Con, its up and coming baby.

Shinsengumi

Yeah, I'll be trying to save up some cash when it comes, this time I'll enter the game tournaments since I didn't enter this past weekend.

Lizchan33

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on January 15, 2008, 01:45:09 AM

@Oni:
I played in the Rock Band freestyle..... W00t for being the only girl that played xDDD
Just walking around con to see if there's something cool and cheap to buy.  Play mostly DDR, Taiko, and Guitar Hero III.  And hang out.  Yeah I think I met u?
Did you have the Brain Age thing?
because if you did that was awsome..... But I probably did meet you ^^;

@Ryu:
Yeah... I don't anymore v___v
I lost my cell phone recently so I don't have all my numbers v_v

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 15, 2008, 10:16:21 PM
Quote from: OniCourseMusha on January 15, 2008, 01:45:09 AM

@Oni:
Did you have the Brain Age thing?
because if you did that was awsome..... But I probably did meet you ^^;

@Ryu:
Yeah... I don't anymore v___v
I lost my cell phone recently so I don't have all my numbers v_v
Yeah! My avatar wouldn't be here w/o my brain age sign.

Anyways here's my pic I took at Sac-anime.
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=101450&member=23161
enjoy!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Paladin Cecil

Sac Anime rocked. I recorded so much wonderful footage and have been uploading it to YouTube since I got back (I still have a few more days worth of footage to upload.

My YouTube account is at http://youtube.com/profile?user=PaladinCecil

It was wonderful being able to meet Vic Mignogna again and it rocked being able to meet Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham as well.