Sac-Anime~☆

Started by punk_parfait, December 03, 2007, 12:08:33 PM

Mizuki

On a more serious note, Rena and myself will be showing up on Sat with a couple of our other friends. I'll probably be in the video game room most of the time. Just look for an asian guy with hair to shoulder length carrying an HRAP.

BunofGovt

Crikey, looks like I'm missing another gathering, my office is moving to a new location that weekend so I'm pretty sure I'll be unable to get there ... If I can get there at all, it might be Saturday but I'm really crossing my fingers  :-\
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

rubymoonIII

im going  to sac Anime  I got everything cheap including the room i hope shinsengumi is going to stay with me 8) and onicoursemusha
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Quote from: rubymoonIII on January 02, 2008, 12:12:36 AM
im going  to sac Anime  I got everything cheap including the room i hope shinsengumi is going to stay with me 8) and onicoursemusha

I'm showing up too, don't forget K&K4ever she's staying with us too.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ultramangaia

I`ll be going for Saturday and Sunday with Ryu.

Paladin Cecil

I plan on attending Sac Anime next weekend.
It'd be great to have a meet-up there.

Devereaux

Quote from: Mizuki on December 31, 2007, 12:05:31 AM
On a more serious note, Rena and myself will be showing up on Sat with a couple of our other friends. I'll probably be in the video game room most of the time. Just look for an asian guy with hair to shoulder length carrying an HRAP.

If I decide to drive up I expect some Wlen tutelage.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

punk_parfait

It's coming up soon, ne? I've updated our list and it seems Saturday is a popular day for attendance and meeting up? I think I'll come that day as well.  It's such a small con, I'm not sure if an official time and place is needed but what do I know? Someone hollar if a time and place is a better idea and we'll do that. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: punk_parfait on January 05, 2008, 12:19:04 PM
It's coming up soon, ne? I've updated our list and it seems Saturday is a popular day for attendance and meeting up? I think I'll come that day as well.  It's such a small con, I'm not sure if an official time and place is needed but what do I know? Someone hollar if a time and place is a better idea and we'll do that. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

it's cool. Meli. I'll give you a call friday night so you'll know where i'll be staying. :3  Hopefully, we can get lunch or something lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mizuki

Quote from: Devereaux on January 05, 2008, 06:08:36 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on December 31, 2007, 12:05:31 AM

If I decide to drive up I expect some Wlen tutelage.

No problem, I just hope they have casuals set up because I don't feel like bringing my laptop.

Paladin Cecil

Saturday should be a good time for me, although I still need to find out when my Story Story Die panel is scheduled along with some of the guest panels.

Otaku_Princess

I cant wait for Sacanime. ^^

fanime_lo-ve

I live in stockton and I miss it every year. ( when it's only about 1 45 min drive for me = ) )
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Paladin Cecil

Saturday will work for me. My panel's Sunday at 1:00 PM between Travis Willingman and Vic Mignogna's panels.
If any of you attending haven't played Story Story Die before, I highly recommend checking it out.

Also, if we schedule the meet-up on Saturday, let's see if we can schedule it before 1:00 and 3:15 P.M. I plan on attending  the Fullmetal Alchemist panel with Vic, Travis and Laura.

YoureMyHiro

I'll be attending Saturday. Could be fun. ;)

DemonLordZabuza

So as of right now I'm still deciding to go or not.  If I do I will end up taking the amtrak, stay up all night saturday and come back on amtrak sunday :D...will inform by wednesday :P

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Jerry

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on January 07, 2008, 01:44:47 AM
So as of right now I'm still deciding to go or not.  If I do I will end up taking the amtrak, stay up all night saturday and come back on amtrak sunday :D...will inform by wednesday :P

I'd take you if I wasnt broke ass this month.

Darn Xmas and credit card billz.

weird, not going on an adventure without my "wingman"

score extra points and drink an extra bottle of booze for me man.

oh yah and get me a cute (legal) anime/gamer girls number this time.  :P

no more traps or lolis - even though it was funny for you... i wasnt laughin.  :-X
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

punk_parfait

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 05, 2008, 12:22:45 PM
Quote from: punk_parfait on January 05, 2008, 12:19:04 PM

it's cool. Meli. I'll give you a call friday night so you'll know where i'll be staying. :3  Hopefully, we can get lunch or something lol

Okay~ Saturday I'm sure I'll see you around. As for the rest of you I'm bad with names and faces but that's mine in my avvie, say hello if we cross paths. (^ _ ^)/

Shinsengumi

Almost there I'm looking forward to it
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

ultramangaia

Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 08, 2008, 01:57:17 AM
Almost there I'm looking forward to it

We`ll have to hang out an talk.I`m going up either friday late afternoon or saturday morning.Also , is Craig going too? I haven`t seen him post on the boards lately.

Jeff