Sac-Anime~☆

Started by punk_parfait, December 03, 2007, 12:08:33 PM

Lybi

Aw looks like I'm missing out. I won't be up in NorCal until the week after.

lyricaldanichan

Well I am on staff and running the Video Programming.. so hopefully you guys will catch
that! XD

Shinsengumi

Quote from: ultramangaia on January 08, 2008, 06:27:55 PM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 08, 2008, 01:57:17 AM
Almost there I'm looking forward to it

We`ll have to hang out an talk.I`m going up either friday late afternoon or saturday morning.Also , is Craig going too? I haven`t seen him post on the boards lately.

Jeff

he's going too, he's rooming with me, his girlfriend and my girlfriend.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Paladin Cecil

Also, let's see if we can schedule the meet-up before tomorrow evening. I'm traveling from Washington state and my flight leaves tomorrow evening and after I leave, I won't have access to a computer. We'll need to schedule a place to meet up at as well.

Eurobeat King

i'll be going for Saturday & Sunday.  See you all there on either/both days!  :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Shinsengumi

Well I'm almost done packing so I'll see you all tomorrow  :).
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Otaku_Princess

Not that much longer. XD  Gotta take the stupid bus. DX

OniCourseMusha

I'll see u guys at the con. Hope u guys catch me to hang out.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Otaku_Princess

Anyone got a spare Akatsuki coat I can borrow for Saturday. T_T

Shinsengumi

I won't be cosplaying so I'll see you guys there.

Mizuki

Yeah... I'm not cosplaying either, I'll probably be in the Video Game room for the time of it.

See a guy with a white arcade stick with 2 lolis on it, wearing a Raoh shirt that'll be me.

Devereaux

Quote from: Mizuki on January 12, 2008, 07:59:24 AM
See a guy with a white arcade stick with 2 lolis on it, wearing a Raoh shirt that'll be me.

If it's the one with breasts then it was unanimously decided that it does not count as loli.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Eurobeat King

I was unfortunately too sick today (the cold from Ohayocon caught up with me) so I had to cancel on Sac-Anime this weekend.   :'(

Hope whoever goes this weekend has fun! 
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Mizuki

Quote from: Devereaux on January 12, 2008, 05:42:07 PM
Quote from: Mizuki on January 12, 2008, 07:59:24 AM

If it's the one with breasts then it was unanimously decided that it does not count as loli.

NOPE!
New stick.

RyuHayabusa

I just came back from sac-anime.

I had fun, real tired from walking around and driving a lot between the hotel and the hall where the place was held.
Couldn't buy anything, but did see most of everyone that I wanted to see and hanged out with most of the time.

Saw stuff that I wanted to get(*sniff, Nagisa and Tomoyo from Clannad figures* Got a Dark Saber aka Darth Saber plushie for $6 instead and that was it. Didn't go to the masquerade cause it wasn't worth my time, saw some good cosplays and that was it.

There will be one in august but i'm not going to that cause that place is too small to hold 2000 people(rough estimate) and everyone knows sacramento summer weather. Plus school kids on vacation. Hmm..no, I'll skip it. Unless they move it to a hotel or someplace bigger, i won't be attending. That place is like a tuna can trying to fit a big ass shark.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Lizchan33

I went and vend-ed.... it was wicked fun..... I saw Ryu there but didn't say anything cause I wasn't sure if it was him xDD
I'll totally post pictures when I can...

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 13, 2008, 11:53:42 PM
I went and vend-ed.... it was wicked fun..... I saw Ryu there but didn't say anything cause I wasn't sure if it was him xDD

You could've come up and said hi ya know lol :P

OniCourseMusha

Sac-anime was alright.  Most of the time I was just chilling and playing at the gaming room.  What was interesting was there was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many "Hug me" signs (even though I was one of them wearing them).
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Lizchan33

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 13, 2008, 11:55:04 PM

I was working at the Anime pavillion booth so I didn't notice til you walked away xDDD

@Oni:
What were you doing most of the time?
I played in the Rock Band freestyle..... W00t for being the only girl that played xDDD

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Lizchan33 on January 14, 2008, 11:55:55 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on January 13, 2008, 11:55:04 PM

I was working at the Anime pavillion booth so I didn't notice til you walked away xDDD

@Oni:
What were you doing most of the time?
I played in the Rock Band freestyle..... W00t for being the only girl that played xDDD

I was like walking around all day. You still have my cell phone # right? you could've called me lol ;p

Anyway, I hope I get to see you at WonderCon or the SF Cherry Blossom Festival. It would be cool to talk to you and hang out sometime before Fanime lol