(unlikely) Guests you want for fanime

Started by Glitch, December 03, 2007, 12:50:19 PM

Glitch

Pretty simple layout. Post a guest you want for fanime that is very unikely to come. Then post your reason why you want them here.

I want Moi dix mois. They'll put on a great show. All we need to do is raise registration to 300 bucks to afford them to come. Nobody will mind I'm sure. :]

RyuHayabusa

Masamune Shirow. he's too much of a recluse and I don't think he'll like to travel all the way to america to be with anime fans. Oh well.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

KyraEnsui

Miyano Mamoru. XD He's so lively and awesome plus a great singer too.

K&K4ever

Two words: Hayo Miyazaki!  If you haven't seen any of his work (movie or manga) then you are missing out on one of the best cloctions of story telling and animation.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Glitch

Akira Kurosawa. Come on folks, this acclaimed director would be a perfect fit for fanime. All we need is a trusty necronomicon. Anybody happen to have one lying around in their dusty basement?

gmontem

Optimus Prime, because he's the leader of the Autobots.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Leviathan

Gackt. He would bring a great sound to the convention. His music ranges from hard rock, to soft, to classical/instrumental. And he's hot!  :P Yeah, it'll be impossible to get him without having to spend an arm and a leg though.
Same goes with S.K.I.N. Man that would be awesome to have them come.

abcbadcat

Glitch

Quote from: gmontem on December 03, 2007, 10:00:26 PM
You kidding me? You know all of fanime's budget wouldn't cover the cost of bringing him here. Just five minutes of his time is a fortune.

K&K4ever

Nobuhiro Wtsuki - creator of Rurouni Kenshin and Buso Renkin.  You just need to look at my avatar in order to figure out why.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Glitch on December 03, 2007, 10:23:40 PM
Quote from: gmontem on December 03, 2007, 10:00:26 PM
You kidding me? You know all of fanime's budget wouldn't cover the cost of bringing him here. Just five minutes of his time is a fortune.

WOW  :o, Yup that's like all fanime's budget if you did bring him. 
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Glitch

Bender. He probably wouldn't cost much when it comes to paying him directly, but alot of valuables would be missing before the con is over. So I can see why it is to costly to get him back.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Glitch on December 04, 2007, 09:06:30 AM
Bender. He probably wouldn't cost much when it comes to paying him directly, but alot of valuables would be missing before the con is over. So I can see why it is to costly to get him back.

I wonder what budget would be if Voltron (Lion Team) would be of he show up. alot more than Optimus Prime.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

G.I.R

And then there's the bar tab...  :D

K&K4ever

How about CLAMP! they're unlikely to even come bavk to the US after someone pissed them off at AX last year.

Glitch

Quote from: Shinsengumi on December 04, 2007, 09:56:50 AM

I wonder what budget would be if Voltron (Lion Team) would be of he show up. alot more than Optimus Prime.
They could probably only afford some of the lions, but not the whole team. So fanime will basically have the legs of Voltron as guests.

Shinsengumi

I wonder how much would they charge for the vehicle team Voltron, since it's 15 in 1. I think.

K&K4ever

Well how about Asian Kungfu Generation.  They did Rewright for FMA. I would love to come and just listen to them sing whichever songs they decide to sing.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: K&K4ever on December 05, 2007, 02:06:34 AM
How about CLAMP! they're unlikely to even come bavk to the US after someone pissed them off at AX last year.

Really? I haven't heard about it and I was there at AX when they came. Wow.

K&K4ever

I herd they got insulted or something by on of the atendies