What year is this for you

Started by Mister_E, December 06, 2007, 10:49:51 AM

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Reikon

You mean how many times I've been to Fanime? Next year would be the 3rd.
2008-09 E-gaming staff

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Sen

Mmm...6th?
My first two years were when Fanime was still in Santa Clara.

This will be my 4th year on staff. (holy crap) Course, some people on staff have been around for much longer.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Barnes

This will be my tenth year. I missed Fanime 99 though.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Mister_E

phoenixphire24

Runewitt

year 3 for me. though, last year was the first time i got a room. this year, maybe a room mate.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Mister_E

Did you ever a high level room, it would take forever to get to the Convention Center

Runewitt

actually, i stayed at the Ramada on 2nd, it was less than 2 blocks away, very clean and only 80 something each night. thats why this year i'm gonna talk to some friends about bunking together.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

AbsolutelyCursed

heeroyuy135

This will be my 2nd year.

I wish this was like my 4th year or some big number like that, though.

Looking foward to 2008.

Shinsengumi

It's going to be my 5th time going. I might plan my 5th anniversary there I don't know yet.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Kyokun

Year #7 for me.  Fourth with this particular group of friends.  One of the funnest times I have all year.

KyraEnsui

I missed 2006, but I've been to Fanime since 2004. So, this would be my 4th year.

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

G.I.R

If I can go this year, my 8th (in a row).

punk_parfait

Eurobeat King

Fanime 2008 will be Year #15 for me..  damn, i feel old.   :P haha
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Eurobeat King on December 07, 2007, 08:38:59 PM
Fanime 2008 will be Year #15 for me..  damn, i feel old.   :P haha

Wow dude, you are old lol I'm kidding, you should plan a 15th year anniversary, cause I'm planning to do a 5th year anniversary.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).