What year is this for you

Started by Mister_E, December 06, 2007, 10:49:51 AM

narutofan17

I started going when they moved to the Marriott so this is goin to be either my 4th of 5th year. Good times...gooooooood times.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

fire-fly

Inuashley

Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

fireflywishes

I want to say it's year 5 for me.... I think I started going in 2003 but it's been so long things just kind of meld together after awhile, y'kno?
Moshi mo hitotsu dake negai ga kanau nara...

lacus

third year for me~
i remember the first time I came to fanime is 2006 and it was much quieter than 2007.
it seems there was a boost on 2007. I dont know why.

blancoisma

This will be my 5th year attending Fanime. My first was the last year they had it at the Santa Clara convention center. I actually liked the way it was set up there a lot more, then again, it might because it was my first con and I just thought it was nifty.

Let's just say over the years, I've gained lots of experience and things to avoid. The main one being, don't fight with your friends. My first con, a friend and I got into a huge fight, it being her fault mind you and she admits it now, and I didn't talk to her for about 6-7 months afterwards.

But anyways, bad memories aside, I'm hoping this Fanime will be just as, if not more awesome, than last year.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Pika1979

My first Fanime was in 1999. I have been going every year after that. This year will be the first year that I have worked on staff.

Haruka

My first Fanime was 1998 when we were still at Foothills College.  This will be year 11 for me.
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

Snakey

This is going to be my fourth year. ^^

ryuyasha

This shall be my first fanime, though I have been to two anime expos down here in Southern cali.