Get Fanime on Comcast!

Started by LadyKaren, December 06, 2007, 08:11:28 PM

LadyKaren

So a very bored Karen is scrolling though Comcast's On Demand Section today and comes across a section titled, "The Cutting Edge." In this section has things that they believe people like "us" would watch. G4, Adult Swim, "Something weird", stupid videos and so on. They have a section specifically called, "Anime Selects" where you can watch Anime and such. Then they have a category of "Anime Expo".

At first, I didn't believe it, but alas, IT WAS.

The affiliations gets confusing, but here it goes. Comcasts has On Demand -> On Demand has Select On Demand -> Select On Demand has Anime Select -> Anime Select shows these shows that are recorded by Anime TV -> Anime TV is owned by Bang! Zoom!.... And so on...

Back to my point!

I say we get Fanime on Comcast!
(even if comcast is the devil)

Anime Selects has a section that asks what you want to see on their channel... (see where I'm going here...?) :P

So... if you're a fan of Fanime and you want to prove that Fanime is JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER than Expo, then go on to their website and say you want FANIME not EXPO on their show. If we can show a large interest in getting this on TV, then maybe the NON-LARGE CORPORATELY FUNDED anime cons can be beaten by US FAN BASED CONS!

:) Here's the Link: http://www.selectondemand.com/contact.php

( I will say, the shows are rather horrible... BUT IT'S ADVERTISING!) :P

Gatsby

localuvr

I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

AnimeEmperor

Been there and done it already. I'm glad other people have started to notice.

Ryumon Hozukimaru

You are probably already doing this but, we have to tell other people to start saying that we want Fanime on demand. SPREAD THE WORD!
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

Jerry

Once the budget allows for actually "Air Time" i think it would be a great way to advise.

Minus internet ads which work pretty well too ^_^

Then again what would a Fanime Con commerical look like?

We should have a competition and let the best commerical be placed on Youtube.

W00t!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Thisiskat

I've had the same thought ever since I first saw that