Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer!

Started by Gatsby, December 07, 2007, 09:07:45 AM

Elimeno

Quote from: michiko nakano on April 08, 2010, 02:13:44 PM
i play it online for free D:

does that count as cheating?

Yo dawg I heard you liked cheating so we put a gameshark in your game genie so you can cheat while you're cheating.

Is it because I rap about reality? me and my Grandma having a cup o' tea? (aint no party like my nanas tea party!!)
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

michiko nakano

because you are the most beautiful girl in the......... room!

should i do a binary solo?

Elimeno

You could be a part time model?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

Well...I think I might look good in a Big and Tall catalog but these pants might make me look big.

If quizzes are quizzical then tests are....?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

michiko nakano

test-esque.

which do you like better, quizzies or testies?

doriangray

Quizzies.  I suck at testys.

Which finger do you use the least?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

michiko nakano

my left pinky.

which body part could you live without?

doriangray

My sinuses.  I hates them.

Do you have exact change?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

AngelWings

Depends on the exchange rate.

If a dog is bitten by someone's child does the kid get put down with rabies?

doriangray

Nope.  Usually they have classmates to put them down.

Can I put down some of my exes for rabies?
All love is elf love!

PinkHairSasuke

In some states, yes.

What does "Radda Radda Radda" mean?

c2chaos

It means: "Would you like to buy a lamp?"

Do women fart?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AngelWings

No they just expel air. Usually referred to as enhancing the aroma of an area.

Why do men not have couches in their restrooms?*Women's lounges have couches!*

michiko nakano

because then they would spend too much time in the restroom, and less time buying us clothes and holding all our girly accessories and stuff for us.

(i am a hypocrite, the above statement isn't even logically possible for me since i never go clothes shopping and i don't have accessories.  whatever)

did you know that there are forty five days left until fanime?  better finish up those cosplays, people!

ELDEMONIO

I didn't know because I'm too lazy too keep track.=|

What's Fanime?

c2chaos

Fanime is purgatory.

Why do sandwiches stick to the roof of your mouth?

Liquid

Because you don't toast your bread and are most likely eating an unhealthy diet of white breaded peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Did I just own you?
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

c2chaos

Liquid

You were in the wrong place at the right time. ;)

How is it that I am able to read people and discern situations from very little information?
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

c2chaos

Because those aren't people. They're mirrors.

WTH!? :o Why is there a bottle of lotion by my computer!?