Call of Duty 4, Tourny? Casual Play?

Started by addy, December 07, 2007, 05:27:14 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: illuminazn on May 12, 2008, 09:56:54 PM
aww, what the fail?

:[ I am currently a sad panda.

Well, maybe things will change in a few years after America becomes more desensitized :3 Yay for GTAIV

Unless Clinton becomes President =0

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

addy

drunkenpanda12

I know the topic has sorta already gone down because of Fanime's M-rated games rule? As well as no computers being there I think it's kind of sad that there is virtually no chance for a CoD4 tournament. EVEN on consoles, correct me if I'm wrong (And I hope I'm not cause I checked the latest patch notes and don't want to seem like a jerk), it is practically impossible unless EVERYONE who wants to play brings their own 360 or PS3. You see unlike Halo 3 CoD4's LAN system only allows ONE player per console to play in the local area, so unless everybody wants to bring their console down a LAN tournament seems nearly impossible without Computers =/

TC X0 Lt 0X

Personally, I would never play split-screen with anyone, if I could help it.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Kumar

i am done just where do i sign up for it? for the tourny or even just casual play?
im down for both

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Kumar on May 16, 2008, 04:43:12 PM
i am done just where do i sign up for it? for the tourny or even just casual play?
im down for both

Someone else explain the situation, I've done it for 5 people already

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

heeroyuy135

There will be no COD4 Tourney because Fanime has a policy of not hosting tournaments based off of games with a M rating.

But wait...if that's the case, then why are they allowing some M rated games in the Otaku Gamer Tourney?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

zemric

no the m rated games wont be in that tournament either. from what i know of.but after Sunday i will get back to you guys.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

heeroyuy135

Yeah, let us know because if that tournament can have Halo 3 and MKII...

Zirphex

Quote from: CodeKyuubi on December 13, 2007, 08:13:32 PM
Well it's on 2 consoles and the PC, consoles being PS3 and Wii.

Rules could be how people do skirmishes on PC: Search and Destroy mode, any and all weapons/perks allowed, and even teams anywhere from 3v3 to 6v6+.

WTH??
2 Consoles, the ps3 and wii?
It's main release was on the Xbox 360.

not meaning to give offense or anything but c'mon.
plus the ps3 sucks
MANHO!

Batman77

Quote from: drunkenpanda12 on May 13, 2008, 10:55:08 PM
I know the topic has sorta already gone down because of Fanime's M-rated games rule? As well as no computers being there I think it's kind of sad that there is virtually no chance for a CoD4 tournament. EVEN on consoles, correct me if I'm wrong (And I hope I'm not cause I checked the latest patch notes and don't want to seem like a jerk), it is practically impossible unless EVERYONE who wants to play brings their own 360 or PS3. You see unlike Halo 3 CoD4's LAN system only allows ONE player per console to play in the local area, so unless everybody wants to bring their console down a LAN tournament seems nearly impossible without Computers =/
;D  yes the only thing that really sucks about call of duy 4 is the system link they had the same problem in both CoD2 and 3.  :'( we've (Game-Zone Recreation) thrown tournies in all three games and the system link is the same in each one.  the online is always fantastic heck I'd say the best or one of the best and the game CoD4 is one of the best games/multiplayer games I've ever played. too bad no CoD4 tourny well I'll still be at fanime.  :) ;) check out our tournies in Call of Duty 4 and other games at www.GZRonline.com under GZR Nights!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 17, 2008, 01:00:44 AM
Yeah, let us know because if that tournament can have Halo 3 and MKII...
mortal kombat? being a fighting game, i think that one may be more debatable on removing it from the game list, although it would make sense if they didn't allow fatalities.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Zirphex

MANHO!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X