Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

Ino13

Quote from: Otaking007 on December 16, 2007, 05:28:12 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on December 16, 2007, 04:00:30 PM
Hi!I'm going as Ten-Ten!Put me down!I'm going to be looking for my team mates a lot,so iif anyones going as neji,Lee,Or gai(Guy).Tell me!My names Lulu,For anyone who wants to know!:D On another day,I'm going to be Sakura with long hair.I'm possibly going to have a sign saying something like,'Have you sen my Sasuke-Kun?',I bet theres going to be tons of Sasukes,Narutos,Kakashis,and Sakuras,Thats why I'm being Ten-Ten for the gathering.I'm going as her pink outfit!The first one!:)

By any chance, were you the one and only Ten Ten from last years gathering?
The one and only TenTen was my friend at Last years gathering. I was with her as Sasuke from the First movie. Sad to say I'm not going to make it to the Naruto gathering next year.
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

alcblueyes

well i was temari last year, ya'll might remember me with the BLEACH blond wig, it was shiny. : 3

put me down foooor...anko i suppose, ill be going as both temari AND anko this year but im not entirely sure which one i should do for the group meet, what do you guys think?
temari or anko?
~*~The Earth Is The Insane Asylum Of The Universe.~*~

--

Temari owns.

Otaking007

Quote from: alcblueyes on December 24, 2007, 10:55:57 AM
well i was temari last year, ya'll might remember me with the BLEACH blond wig, it was shiny. : 3

put me down foooor...anko i suppose, ill be going as both temari AND anko this year but im not entirely sure which one i should do for the group meet, what do you guys think?
temari or anko?

Probably Anko, its rare to see a cosplay of her.

BrightHeart76

Anko could be cool, but Temari is fun too.  Which one are you more comfortable in?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BSaphire

First thing I want to say is Thank YOU BrightHeart76 for doing the Naruto Gathering. If you need help with this contact Bart Boy. He has helped in years past. I also wanted to note that this year the Bleach gathering is on Saturday. Bleach and Naruto switch between Sat & Sun every year because so many Naruto peeps cosplay Bleach and visa versa. Your list will get large since this gathering normally gets 80 - 100 peebles attending it.

In years past they have met up at the fountains in front for group photos and later moved to the park for fun, individual, and small group shots.

So this year the Main gathering should be on Sunday and you will want a time between 12 - 3 pm. Might I suggest 12 or 1 PM for the main gathering and then the Naruto peebles who wish to join the "Jump" gathering can come right over to it while the others may want to do fun or individual photos on site or move to the park. If I was running it I would say 12 then move to the park to shoot and that way peeps can be back by 2 for Jump. Only a suggestion.

The only other thing that affects Sunday gatherings is Cosplay Masquerade, which is held Sunday evening. Since it is going to be right across the street this year (where it was prior to last year) it shouldn't affect gatherings until around 5 pm. Cospeeps in the Cosplay Masquerade must check in early so that the event can start on time.

My last note for those who are interested in joining the "Jump" gathering go check out the thread and know that I am working on a little something special again for this year! *B luvs her Jump cospeebles :)

Happy New Year to all Naruto fans :P
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kenie

I'd like to join! I'm gonna be Naruto, pre-shippuden! Praise me and my Naruto awesomeness! WHOOP! See you there!
Live a Life at Ease
Always Follow Your Dreams

BrightHeart76

Sunday it is.  I personally think 12:00 sounds good.  How does everyone else feel?  I think it makes sure that everyone who want's to be there can make it, but still have time for the other events.  Post your ideas, please!  :D

I'm sorry for not updating as often the past few weeks.  Things have been bad, but they're looking up now.  I'll update more often. 

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Edit: Druix I'm putting you down for Sasuke.  Let me know if you decide to go with a specific version or the other character and I'll update it.
       alcblueyes I put you down for Anko, let me know if you decide to go with Temari instead. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

localuvr

So, Sunday it is. Yeah, I think that 12 is a good time. OOOHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! Maybe we can do something cool, like how the Bleach Gathering had that frisbee thing before they started. . . or something along those lines. Please *insert puppy eyes*, can we, can we?
Can't wait to see you there!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Otaku_Princess

Can I join in on it. ^ ^  I might be Anko or...have not clue who else. lol

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Otaku_Princess on December 29, 2007, 07:49:32 PM
Can I join in on it. ^ ^  I might be Anko or...have not clue who else. lol

We're happy to have you join us.   :D  I'll add your name to the list right now.  Let me know if you decide to be someone other then Anko. 

Otaku_Princess

localuvr

Okays, I've got an idea, or four. How about a poll, to see what we'd like to do more of. Since Frisbee is unoriginal, how about something unusual, or cool. I thought about it a bit, and could only come up with a few ideas. T.T But here they are: telephone (or some kind of word game), freeze dance, hide and go seek ninja style, a name game, or some random thing.

jackehhh

I think I'll be going as Itachi or Sasuke. Time-skip Sasuke o' coarse. Not sure which yet, but put me down, I'll meet you guys there. XDDD
----------------------------

Shippuuden Sasuke - 100%

alcblueyes

Quote from: Otaking007 on December 24, 2007, 12:10:56 PM

temari or anko?

Probably Anko, its rare to see a cosplay of her.

thats what i was thinking.

--

Temari owns.

alcblueyes

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on December 24, 2007, 04:50:48 PM
Anko could be cool, but Temari is fun too.  Which one are you more comfortable in?

theyre both equally as comfortable. both wigs, temari has the fan which is kinda annoying to carry but anko has the fishnets and that makes things very cold if you get my drift.

--

Temari owns.

localuvr

temari or anko?
Dude, I saw you last year! *squeels happily to see someone she saw* BTW I think that Anko would be cooler to do. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents in

kat-hime

is it possible to do it maybe before 12?
if its more inconvenient for everybody, then nevermind..

BrightHeart76

The problem with an earlier gathering is that it takes a lot of time for people to get ready.  Some people have really intricate cosplays or make up that takes more then an hour to get ready.  Not everyone is staying at the hotels either, so people coming in to fanime that day would have to be there very early.  Combine that with people who stayed up till dawn at the rave or other event that want to sleep in a bit Sunday morning and I don't think anything before noon is going to draw many cosplayers.  That's my humble opinion.

Don't get me wrong, if a lot of you guys want to do the gathering earlier we'll do it earlier.  I just personally think that noon or 1 o'clock is more likely to get more cosplayers involved.  Let me know what you guys think.

jackehhh

Okay, I've decided, I'm going as Shippuuden Sasuke. I know there's gonna be a million of 'em, but I figured that I could make this fun. We don't have a TS Sasuke yet in our group and I think we need one X3

Well, I have another request, I luuuuuuuff yaoi, specifically SasuNaru, so if any Shippuuden Naruto's wanna complete the pair it would be great. Yeah, nothing too personal since we don't really know each other, that would be weird. But stupid little acting things and all, it would be much appreaciated to anyone.

And I'll provide pics of me in my cosplay stuffff when I get it all together. XDDDD
----------------------------

Shippuuden Sasuke - 100%

emo_avenger

Quote from: localuvr on December 29, 2007, 07:41:33 PM
So, Sunday it is. Yeah, I think that 12 is a good time. OOOHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! Maybe we can do something cool, like how the Bleach Gathering had that frisbee thing before they started. . . or something along those lines. Please *insert puppy eyes*, can we, can we?
Can't wait to see you there!
we should play.........TWISTER!!!!! its a game that invades personal space and you get to know the people you fall on...! i met quite a few people playing that game. i think we should play that! ahhhh!!!!! cant wait to go!
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday