Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Shawny on June 02, 2008, 07:40:46 PM
Oh!  That's the first picture I've seen of us at Fanime where both kids are (sort of) looking at the camera and behaving!  Thank you so much!  (saves picture)  My son didn't spend much time in his costume, so I honestly didn't expect to find any of him.

You're very welcome!~
Will you be going to fanime again next year with them? I will surely give them a hug if that's not a problem ^^ They are just to adorable. Oh I wasn't there for the few minutes of the gathering, was your son still in his naruto cosplay for the Naruto group shoot?

"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Jeez, I love chibi cosplayers so much >_< ;~; Here's another one of a chibi gaara and another naruto!! (with my other friend as the older naruto xD) x3 Sorry if the pics are a bit blurry, my camera has been acting weird during the con ^_^;

OH! and a konohamaru!

"Please don't.."

Shawny

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on June 02, 2008, 08:37:28 PM
Yes, really.  We're cosplayers so our pictures are always floating around the web.  The ones of you that I remember are from IamTetsuo's Fanime 2007 photoshoot.

I may have to remake her Hinata jacket, too.  At this age, she's growing fast!  Now all we need for Sac Anime is a Kiba and a Shino for a complete Team 8.  Someone suggested that I make my son a Kiba costume.  That's a good idea in theory... except I don't think he'll hold still long enough for me to apply red face paint!

Now that I know how the circle works, next year I will be sure to squeeze up front early so that I can see/hear what's going on.

Oh haha, fair enough. I'm not exactly... attractive in those photos... hahaha but yeah, it's an honor to hear that!

I was actually going to do a Team 8 photoshoot with two of my friends who were Kiba & Shino, except I wasn't sure if the Shino one was bringing that cosplay to Fanime, and we couldn't find a Kurenai. Now all we need is a chibi Shino and we're all set! lol If you've heard of AndyRak, he was the original photographer; he mentioned something about trying to go to Sac in August, but he doesn't know if he can. I'll PM you if something comes up~~

You looked fine in those photos.  Don't worry!  Yes, please PM if it does.

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on June 02, 2008, 08:42:59 PM
Oh!  That's the first picture I've seen of us at Fanime where both kids are (sort of) looking at the camera and behaving!  Thank you so much!  (saves picture)  My son didn't spend much time in his costume, so I honestly didn't expect to find any of him.

You're very welcome!~
Will you be going to fanime again next year with them? I will surely give them a hug if that's not a problem ^^ They are just to adorable. Oh I wasn't there for the few minutes of the gathering, was your son still in his naruto cosplay for the Naruto group shoot?

Yes.  We'll be at Fanime 2009.  Hugs are allowed if (1) you ask politely and (2) if the kids are willing.  I usually leave it up to them.  My son is wary of strangers (that may change by next year).  But my daughter likes hugs. :)  He was in his costume, but he wasn't in the Naruto photoshoot.  There was a guy in a mask who was dancing by the fountains to music from a boombox - he was just outside the circle.  My son "danced" with him, and I didn't have the heart stop his fun.

I saw the chibi-Gaara cosplayer, too.  He was cute!  I didn't see the other chibi-Naruto or the Konohamaru cosplayer though.  Wow.  That Konohamaru is perfect!

sharingannosasuke

hey guys, here's all my pics from fanime...
umm it's kinda backwards lol.. sorry bout that..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Shawny on June 03, 2008, 07:26:52 AM
Yes.  We'll be at Fanime 2009.  Hugs are allowed if (1) you ask politely and (2) if the kids are willing.  I usually leave it up to them.  My son is wary of strangers (that may change by next year).  But my daughter likes hugs.   He was in his costume, but he wasn't in the Naruto photoshoot.  There was a guy in a mask who was dancing by the fountains to music from a boombox - he was just outside the circle.  My son "danced" with him, and I didn't have the heart stop his fun.

I saw the chibi-Gaara cosplayer, too.  He was cute!  I didn't see the other chibi-Naruto or the Konohamaru cosplayer though.  Wow.  That Konohamaru is perfect!

Ah, I see! I can't wait to meet you all again next year ^_^ Aww, he was dancing with the boombox dancer? I would of taken a picture of him even though he wasn't in costume xD He is just to cute.
"Please don't.."

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BrightHeart76

OK Guys.  I'm going to lock this thread tomorrow.  Post your pictures here if you have them.  If not post them on the 2009 thread when you have them ready!

::Lock::
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

BrightHeart76

Good-bye 2008.  :'(  It was awesome!

See y'all in 2009!!! :D