Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

Phantom Roxas

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 14, 2008, 01:16:16 PM
Glomp attack him!

Yays! What, you're going as Choji. Nooooo! Wait, the gathering is on Sunday. Hmm, I WAS going to go on Monday, but I'll see if I can change my plans.

Edit: Yes! Turns out I can go on Sunday.

BrightHeart76

Good news...I was able to get shoes today!  YAY!  (I know, it's only a crisis for me, but it was a HUGE crisis for me)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

chanocular

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 15, 2008, 08:33:21 PM
Good news...I was able to get shoes today!  YAY!  (I know, it's only a crisis for me, but it was a HUGE crisis for me)

congrats!   :D

Anyways, after I shared to my group that I am going to cosplay as a character from Naruto, it turns out that I will be making three anbu costumes. -_-

Avairrianna

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 15, 2008, 07:49:15 PM
Glomp attack him!

Yays! What, you're going as Choji. Nooooo! Wait, the gathering is on Sunday. Hmm, I WAS going to go on Monday, but I'll see if I can change my plans.

Yes I'm going as Chouji why?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Otaking007

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 16, 2008, 01:26:46 PM
Glomp attack him!

o-o Chouji is awesome.

Dancing Lanza

http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

Lunapokema

I'll be there, I'm there every year. Yaoi Naruto!!!!XD I just haven't gotten onto the forums until now because I've been stressing over AX. But W00t I'll get to be Naruto all day Sunday with no costume changes. Thank god. ::passes out::
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

Phantom Roxas

Quote from: Otaking007 on May 16, 2008, 03:14:55 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on May 16, 2008, 01:26:46 PM
Glomp attack him!

o-o Chouji is awesome.

He is, but just the thought if being glomped by someone going as him. *shudders*

localuvr

I CAN GO!!! I CAN GO!!!!
my mom suddenly just said that I could GO! XDDDDDDDDDDD I'm so freakin' happy right now! So, it is OFFICIAL! I WILL be there....... unless mom decides to become super evil and say no
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

ToshiX

I'm being lazy and not making the sandles lol
i'll be in regular sandles XP
well lazy/broke rofl
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yunri-Chan

I always get caught up in the C.Com board and completely forget about the Fanime one! >___<; *cough* Anyhow, I think I'm going to wear my time-jump Hinata this year since I don't have time to make any other new Naruto costumes! Funny how I've worn some form of Hinata all three years I've attended Fanime, lolol. xP I'll see you guys all there! <33
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Phantom Roxas

Quote from: ToshiX on May 16, 2008, 09:48:31 PM
I'm being lazy and not making the sandles lol
i'll be in regular sandles XP
well lazy/broke rofl

You think you're lazy? Wait till you see my sandals.

clawmaster

Quote from: Yunri-Chan on May 16, 2008, 11:17:18 PM
I always get caught up in the C.Com board and completely forget about the Fanime one! >___<; *cough* Anyhow, I think I'm going to wear my time-jump Hinata this year since I don't have time to make any other new Naruto costumes! Funny how I've worn some form of Hinata all three years I've attended Fanime, lolol. xP I'll see you guys all there! <33

yay! *glomps* ^^ its me defectivenaruto hehe

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Shawny

*blinks*  Wow.  There's less than a week left until Fanime.  That's really soon!  I don't know about everyone else, but this year Fanime has been sneaking up on me.  I'm posting to report my Kurenai costume progress.  I finished her dress!  Yay!  Only a few minor details (like sandals and red sleeve) left.  Progress pictures are here, if anyone is interested.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Shawny on May 17, 2008, 04:24:00 PM
*blinks*  Wow.  There's less than a week left until Fanime.  That's really soon!  I don't know about everyone else, but this year Fanime has been sneaking up on me.  I'm posting to report my Kurenai costume progress.  I finished her dress!  Yay!  Only a few minor details (like sandals and red sleeve) left.  Progress pictures are here, if anyone is interested.

Wow!  That looks FANTASTIC!!!  Great work!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

chanocular

Wow...that is sweet!!!

clawmaster

very nice

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

clawmaster

o_O...........i just saw my mom walk by and she almost had the exact outfit of tsnuade....<< shes not blond and had no green pants but had the shirt and a big belt.........it was like.>> was that just tsnuade? xD

keisukesan

anyooone going to be yondamine? if not i want to be yonnndamine
Title: Aggression

Driven by hate, deceptively brutally raped
Keeping all bad memories inside
All that you told me... was it all a lie?
You made me think, you made me shout, all but one thing that I've kept in mind,
The more I feel, the more I hat

Shawny

BrightHeart76, chanocular, clawmaster:  Thanks for the compliments.  :)