Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

BrightHeart76

Quote from: keisukesan on May 18, 2008, 12:35:43 AM
anyooone going to be yondamine? if not i want to be yonnndamine

I'm going to update the list a little later.  Should I add you as Younndamine?  No one is currently signed up for it.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Otaking007

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 18, 2008, 03:21:28 AM
Quote from: keisukesan on May 18, 2008, 12:35:43 AM
anyooone going to be yondamine? if not i want to be yonnndamine

I'm going to update the list a little later.  Should I add you as Younndamine?  No one is currently signed up for it.

o-o or Minato Namikaze

BrightHeart76

86 cosplayers on the list.  You guys ROCK!

This is my last scheduled update before Fanime 2008.  I still plan to stay active in the thread, but I don't plan to update the list unless a lot of people request to be added, or someone asks me REALLY nice.   ;D

chanocular - I added you and your friends.  If you can't make it, that's fine, but we would love to have you at the gathering.

localuvr - great to hear you're going to make it!  Tell your mom that we're all happy that you'll be there!

A year of planning and waiting is almost over.  I'm really excited to see this gathering, cause I KNOW it's going to be amazing!

I'll be at Fanime from Thursday at about 3:00 p.m. until Tuesday morning.  Feel free to stop and say "Hi!" if you see me.  I'm easy to locate, I'm the chick with the florescent pink hair (and proabably some purple highlights in my bangs by then).  Just say "Hi BrightHeart"  or "Hi Chrissy" to get my attention! 

Here is a picture of me if you want to find me.

See you all in a few days!  Don't forget to take part in the events (BINGO, Freezetag, Caramelldansen and Chess) as well as the Gathering and photoshoot. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Phantom Roxas

Yays, I'm finally on the list! Anyway, I'll say hi if I remember you're name. I'll see everyone Sunday!

Zenorith

So glad that fanime is almost here! My Kisame costume is nearly complete but I still have to finish my sword, but I was wondering if I'm allowed to bring the Akatsuki cloak to the ball that night since I'll have it on & follow the dress code. Hopefully I'll be allowed to wear it otherwise people will be wondering why there's a blue guy in formal clothing dancing lol.

BrightHeart76: My gf was wondering why it says she's Naruto Shippuden instead of Naruto Sexy no Jutsu...she asked if you could please change it(or put Naruto(Female))? Thank you(if you do get a chance to do it) & I'll say "Hi!" when we get there on Friday!

W00t!!! I found out that I'll be getting money to spend at Fanime for my birthday! I'm glad Fanime is 4 days after my birthday!

Just wondering, do you still need people for the Naruto chess? I'll join but I was wondering what else is going on at 5 when we're playing chess & my friend would join but he's going as a bleach cosplayer lol.
If you steal from a thief, but that thief stole from you, so you stole back your stuff from him, could you be arrested?

ToshiX

well zen i dont think you can bring the cloak in the ball. cause it is a formal event and they want tuxedos and stuff
so if your thing is not like those guys who had the akat suki tux then i guess not
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Avairrianna

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 16, 2008, 08:30:45 PM
Quote from: Otaking007 on May 16, 2008, 03:14:55 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on May 16, 2008, 01:26:46 PM
Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 15, 2008, 07:49:15 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on May 14, 2008, 01:16:16 PM
Glomp attack him!

Yays! What, you're going as Choji. Nooooo! Wait, the gathering is on Sunday. Hmm, I WAS going to go on Monday, but I'll see if I can change my plans.

Edit: Yes! Turns out I can go on Sunday.

Yes I'm going as Chouji why?

o-o Chouji is awesome.

He is, but just the thought if being glomped by someone going as him. *shudders*

But I have huge breasts to glomp with! That's like a bonus right?!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Phantom Roxas

Quote from: Avairrianna on May 19, 2008, 07:28:50 AM

Does I really need to answer that?

Otaking007

Glomp attack him!

Yays! What, you're going as Choji. Nooooo! Wait, the gathering is on Sunday. Hmm, I WAS going to go on Monday, but I'll see if I can change my plans.

o-o Chouji is awesome.

He is, but just the thought if being glomped by someone going as him. *shudders*

XD DOUBLE BONUS!!

Phantom Roxas

You bet. Anyway, I only care if I get glomped by the Sakura's.  ;)

clawmaster

Quote from: Otaking007 on May 19, 2008, 08:31:40 AM
Glomp attack him!

u and me both ^^b...

o-o Chouji is awesome.

XD DOUBLE BONUS!!

you and me both ^^

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Phantom Roxas

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Zenorith on May 18, 2008, 11:41:43 PM
BrightHeart76: My gf was wondering why it says she's Naruto Shippuden instead of Naruto Sexy no Jutsu...she asked if you could please change it(or put Naruto(Female))? Thank you(if you do get a chance to do it) & I'll say "Hi!" when we get there on Friday!

The reason she was posted that was is because I honestly had no idea what SnJ Naruto meant.  I assumed it was something from Shippuden based off of the letter S at the beginning.  I'll go ahead and fix that now.

Happy Birthday!

maeiounj39

For me Sunday is bad. I can only go Saturday. :-\. Its cause I have a party on Sunday and I really don't want to miss it. It would be better if they could switch one of the most cosplay on Saturday with naruto on Sunday. Like bleach. But, I can't attend the gathering SORRY.

I will be around thought on Saturday as Sakura. I am also bringing a Yodanime plushie. I love him. And I really know how to make paper shurikens. I can also make Kunai knifes, but need alot of tape.

Avairrianna

OMG I tried on my entire outfit together and it's sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

fragiledreamer

Fanime 2009
Shippuden Gaara - Returning
Kazekage Gaara - Returning
Elizabeth Swann - 100%
Lil' Gaara - 5%
Formal BW Ball Gaara - 50%
Hitsugaya Toshiro - uh... i have a sword?
Tasuki? - 20%

SakuraHime

Souen Ruka (Vampire Knight)
Haruno Sakura (Nartuo: Shippuuden)
Ty Lee (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
Ryuugu Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

BrightHeart76

Well the countdown clock says 23 minutes till day zero.  YAHOO!! 

I'm off to finish packing so I can leave for fanime tomorrow!  Don't forget to go to all of the events, visit the Naruto showings in the video room, BINGO, Freeze Tag, Caramelldansen, Chess...I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting...Oh yeah, don't forget the GATHERING! 

See y'all Sunday at noon! 

Avairrianna

Hope to see you there today Bright! I'm a red head wearing all khaki today with glasses and a khaki hat!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe