Hotel room discount?

Started by Gatsby, December 07, 2007, 08:05:38 PM

Gatsby

So I read that you get a discount on your room if you staff. So does that mean if I want to try and get a staff position I should not reserve a room right now and wait until staff or what? Thanks for any help.

LadyKaren

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on December 07, 2007, 08:05:38 PM
So I read that you get a discount on your room if you staff. So does that mean if I want to try and get a staff position I should not reserve a room right now and wait until staff or what? Thanks for any help.

Yes, that's correct. There is a different set of rooms for staff. They will be available next year. Just wait for the staff site to go online to register for staff, and then more information will be given out then.

Gatsby

yamaneko

So, what if you're already staff and already belong to a staff department (people who staffed last year that have signed up already for positions)? Should we still wait until January? Thanks!
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

LadyKaren

Quote from: yamaneko on December 10, 2007, 10:22:18 PM
So, what if you're already staff and already belong to a staff department (people who staffed last year that have signed up already for positions)? Should we still wait until January? Thanks!

Fanime Staff has the opportunity of a discounted hotel room THOUGH A DIFFERENT SYSTEM than regular attendees. When it comes closer to con, you're department head of whatever department you're in will give you the details on the discounted hotel rooms.

If you are not apart of a department yet, then wait until the Fanime Staff Site is online, and sign up then or visit our next Staff meeting (Jan.) to join a department.

If you already are apart of a department, then just wait until you're department head gives you more information on it when they receive it. If you have any questions about how your department does this, ask your department head via email or your next staff meeting.

yamaneko

Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Sen

I think everyone has to "officially" go and sign up for a department every year anyways. All of your staffing needs are done through the staff website, including your hotel.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07