Help on Vending's License

Started by may_shall_win, December 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PM

may_shall_win

T^T im sorry but i really need help on the vending license.

I dont understand some things on there actually... i mean some of them are probably straight forward but like...

For the business type do we need to know the projected monthly gross sail? What is this Landlord thing? Does that mean where i live? or where the business i will do business in? do we have to have a drivers license?  and what is this federal employer identification number? Do we need like a person who actually maintains our records? D:<  uggh i really dont get these things T^T

HELP ME PLEASE (>__<')

hellangel

Quote from: may_shall_win on December 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PMFor the business type do we need to know the projected monthly gross sail?
How much $$$ you think you'll make in a month.

Quote from: may_shall_win on December 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PMWhat is this Landlord thing?
If you're renting space, who does the building/land belong to? (I don't think you have to worry about this one?)

Quote from: may_shall_win on December 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PMdo we have to have a drivers license?
No. But you need some sort of identification, I think. Passport? 

Quote from: may_shall_win on December 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PMand what is this federal employer identification number?
If you don't know what this is, you don't have one.

Quote from: may_shall_win on December 11, 2007, 05:28:23 PMDo we need like a person who actually maintains our records?
I'd assume that the person is you :3

Hope that helped~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

may_shall_win