i really need your help!!!

Started by destranacion, December 14, 2007, 02:20:25 PM

destranacion

k im about 5'9 male with about mid back length hair which is dirty blonde/ light brownish and can look either depending on what colors, im wearing based on this who could i cosplay and pull off? any ideas?
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

yamaneko

Well, I have a few ideas, but some of them would be ruled out, depending on whether or not you're willing to cut your hair. Are you?
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

KyraEnsui

You should just cosplay a character that you like. From there on, it's up to you if you're willing to wear a wig, wear contacts, etc for your cosplay.

yamaneko

Although, I don't suggest trying to get contacts unless you're working a job / over 18 / living on your own / in college. ^^; In other words, an adult (with money). This is just stereotypical, but most of the younger cosplayers don't go so far as to get contacts, mostly because of parents or money. ^^; Personally, my parents refuse to buy me anything that I'll "only wear once a year" >_> So I'm saving up on my own and using my friend's PayPal account xD;
Stephie Z.

KyraEnsui

XD I don't use contacts either when I cosplay. Just a suggestion and idea of how cosplayers does. I've seen serious ones and man, they're good. ^^b

yamaneko

Lol, I saw this one Sasuke, but his eyes were closed at first (I think cuz he was either rubbing them or yawning). Anyways, when he opened them, they were these bright red Sharingan and I screamed. xD;
Stephie Z.

sunrise-oasis

for some reason you sound as if your cosplaying as Roxas from kingdom hearts O_O!.......

maybe demyx (same game from kingdom hearts II)