Anime Video Game Cosplay Geek Clearing House > Incredible Stuff I can Make

an opinion needed if you have nothing better to do.

(1/3) > >>

bunnycorpse:
so i'm contemplating selling some prints and buttons of some charectors i've created.
I think I need a bit more practice, but my freinds and faimly keep urging me to sell.
I was some unbiased opinions so her's some stuff.

PRINTS-

otakuapprentice:
i like the first print the most.

if you made the bunny in the last drawing into a plushie(minus the crazy teeth), it would be a good sell piece.

bunnycorpse:

--- Quote from: otakuapprentice on December 14, 2007, 11:13:04 PM ---i like the first print the most.

if you made the bunny in the last drawing into a plushie(minus the crazy teeth), it would be a good sell piece.

--- End quote ---
ya, i just gotta fix her skirt; and she's kinda sideways. I was thinking of creating a few more poses of her.

Maybe a plushie; i can sew fairly well, just not very fast and i'd probaly make it small and cheap.

otakuapprentice:

--- Quote from: bunnycorpse on December 14, 2007, 11:22:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: otakuapprentice on December 14, 2007, 11:13:04 PM ---i like the first print the most.

--- End quote ---
ya, i just gotta fix her skirt; and she's kinda sideways. I was thinking of creating a few more poses of her.

Maybe a plushie; i can sew fairly well, just not very fast and I'd probably make it small and cheap.

--- End quote ---
just have the teeth gone and i will definitely buy one(if you can make two, I'll buy both).

bunnycorpse:

--- Quote from: otakuapprentice on December 14, 2007, 11:24:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: bunnycorpse on December 14, 2007, 11:22:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe a plushie; i can sew fairly well, just not very fast and I'd probably make it small and cheap.

--- End quote ---
just have the teeth gone and i will definitely buy one(if you can make two, I'll buy both).

--- End quote ---
:D
you have no idea how happy that makes me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version