Clay charms and things~

Started by ph1shf00d, December 15, 2007, 09:52:16 PM

ph1shf00d

Hay sup.

Soooo... I attend SacCon/SacAnime regularly and usually set up an artist's table there.  I started doing clay charms, and they've turned out to be pretty decent sellers at those cons, so I'm thinking about selling at Fanime too.  Horray!

I mostly do Pokemon/Digimon, small animals, mascots (think Mokona from CLAMP or Puchuus from Excel Saga), and little foxes I call "chitsunes" (Chibi+Kitsune).

At the last SacCon, a lot of people were interested in the Amaterasu Chitsune I had for display, along with a custom Pikachu with blue ear tips and a pair of Kamina's orange shades XD

So yeah!  Just trying to pimp myself out here.  I'm taking commissions for custom orders right now too, if you're interested.  In addition to charms, I'm taking art commissions too.  I usually do on-the-spot commissions for art at the convention, but those are usually in colored pencil (maybe markers, if someone pulls through this Christmas :9 ), so this would probably be the only way to get CGed commissions from me. 

Okay, I'll stop yammering and show off the goods.

"Standard" Chitsunes (basically, these guys are any color that I fancy painting at the moment XD)

"Standard" Pikachus+Bubblehead character
(Dunno if I'll do more bubbleheads... I have some difficulty with them, so I'm hesitant to sell them)

Custom Pikachu and Chitsune

More info on commissions and more samples of my art are at my DA.

Thanks for hearing me out!

XpHoBiaX

Those are gorgeous. You should sell at artist alley!

Jun-Watarase

Your icon on your DA... is adorable!!!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

sunrise-oasis

There is one request but this is more of an advance one O_O!....
how good are you to make a small genie bottle o_O!..
reason why its hard because your dealing witha client (me)
and that its abit more of a sharp modl..
noticing your Claycharms has a round mold..

(sharp = angle), yet its kinda hard if the angle is smooth-round >_<!)..
sorry really horrible explaining this but a gneie bottle....
oh yeah heres how it looks like!!!

http://sunrise-oasis.deviantart.com/art/Crystal-Genie-in-a-bottle-22813727
http://sunrise-oasis.deviantart.com/art/Crystal-Lotus-24232103

sorry if its small >_<!!!!

Kandybar

Oh, wow - those are super cute!  Are you going to be selling them at Fanime?

ph1shf00d

@Kandybar- Yep!  I've planned out a bunch of charms I'll  be selling at my table at Fanime.  To simplify things, I'll mostly be selling some pokemon (most of the starters from RBG-Diamond/Pearl) and some...surprise charms.  Kudos if you'll be able to recognize them/their series XD

@Sunrise-oasis- I don't think I'd be able to fulfill your request- sorry!  The design for your genie bottle is really intricate and detailed, and I don't think I'd be able to do something that complicated on such a small scale.  D:  Good luck, though!

Kandybar

I'll definitely come by and see what you've got.  :)  Are you selling all weekend?

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: ph1shf00d on January 21, 2008, 05:25:44 PM
@Sunrise-oasis- I don't think I'd be able to fulfill your request- sorry!  The design for your genie bottle is really intricate and detailed, and I don't think I'd be able to do something that complicated on such a small scale.  D:  Good luck, though!

AWE T_T!! alright then......thanks anywya v-v...I will keep searching but you gotta tell me how you do it..i mena...i was hoping to have a bottle of my own ^ ^! but my hands are'nt very..
well I am artistic..but somehow im not Hand making artistic..just drawing v_v!!!

ph1shf00d

@Kandybar- Probably not the whole weekend... I'm guessing just on Friday and Saturday or something.  Hopefully I can do that.  If I can't, then I guess I'm stuck there for all four days XD

Kandybar

Last year it seemed like there were a lot of empty tables at any time in the Artists Alley - so you might have to book for the whole weekend, but you don't have to set up every day if you don't want to.  :P

ph1shf00d

Yeah, I'm guessing that's what's gonna happen, but I don't mind that at all either.  It's standard procedures for most cons, so no big deal.^^

What would be really nice, though, is if I could lend out my space to someone who wants/needs an artist's alley table for a part of the weekend.  Fanime seems to be pretty confident with its table allocation for the AA, which is great (I've heard a lot of nitemareish stories regarding some AA's where tables sold out in like, an hour after registration opens and stuff x_X ), but if there's an artist out there who's low on funds or something, I'd like to help them out :D  Or if like another artist's group need an extra table in addition to their regular booth, that'd be cool too.

Or I could just use the table as a place to chill during the convention without having to actually sell anything XD Buuuut yeah~

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: ph1shf00d on January 22, 2008, 10:54:25 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing that's what's gonna happen, but I don't mind that at all either.  It's standard procedures for most cons, so no big deal.^^

What would be really nice, though, is if I could lend out my space to someone who wants/needs an artist's alley table for a part of the weekend.  Fanime seems to be pretty confident with its table allocation for the AA, which is great (I've heard a lot of nitemareish stories regarding some AA's where tables sold out in like, an hour after registration opens and stuff x_X ), but if there's an artist out there who's low on funds or something, I'd like to help them out :D  Or if like another artist's group need an extra table in addition to their regular booth, that'd be cool too.

Or I could just use the table as a place to chill during the convention without having to actually sell anything XD Buuuut yeah~

IF that is they have a permit..even if they are doing drawings for free!.. Te purpose for the table is to sell tings. I never recall a table for leisure, but it would be a nice idea. I sometimes don't like to stay at the same table....

gazerock.is.not.dead

i'll love you forever if you make more pikaminas <3