[see how ridiculous that sounds yo]

anyways when is this gonna go down

It sounds Glorious!

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xRaMeNx117

The ramen will be on XBL starting around 10:30 - 11:30 untill 1 am or so. If you wanna play add me Ramen F4m0us (0 = #zero )
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

Taka86

I actually have a better idea, and I know its a but late but keep in mind, its just an idea(stole it from somewhere else)

How about everyone thats playing submit a picture of their face in. 1 person collects and then passes out 1 random picture per person.  from there everyone waits til next day to assassinate the person in the picture.  upon successful killing the person that dies will have to pass on their picture of the person they have to assassinate to the person they were assassinated from(sorry if I lost ya) and the cycle will continue til no one is left. 

yes I am a bit late to jump in on this.

I like pie

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Taka86 on May 14, 2008, 10:10:00 PM
I actually have a better idea, and I know its a but late but keep in mind, its just an idea(stole it from somewhere else)

How about everyone thats playing submit a picture of their face in. 1 person collects and then passes out 1 random picture per person.  from there everyone waits til next day to assassinate the person in the picture.  upon successful killing the person that dies will have to pass on their picture of the person they have to assassinate to the person they were assassinated from(sorry if I lost ya) and the cycle will continue til no one is left. 

Lt played something similar to this at Lt's old high school (Live Oak Sucks BTW **cough **cough).

The only deference was that we used sticky notes with are names on them, and we had a rule where you couldn't be assassinated if there was more than 1 witness. After Lt got killed, Lt started selling information Lt knew  ;D.

Great times, great times, except for that school...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

nf33

im down for this. back when i was in hs we played something simaler but used spoons untill the schol forced everyone to stop. if i have time tommarow i will see if i can compile some of the ground rules that had been set up in all the posts (IF i have time)

ket

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 14, 2008, 10:15:02 PM

Lt played something similar to this at Lt's old high school (Live Oak Sucks BTW **cough **cough).

The only deference was that we used sticky notes with are names on them, and we had a rule where you couldn't be assassinated if there was more than 1 witness. After Lt got killed, Lt started selling information Lt new  ;D.

Great times, great times, except for that school...

Oooh, I remember this game. I played it with this bum I'm quoting. XD Lt was like first to 'die'~~ I think o.O

I wanna join in the funs. I can drag in about...1...2...4-5 peoples that are coming with me. ^.^

Shouldn't each group of friends become like a team here? Cause if it's free for all, I'll run out of stickies throwing em all over my friends. /gg  ;D

Tur713

I offered this idea or at least one similar to it when this thread started up, but it got shot down. If we wanna work on the rules a bit by Fanime, I'm willing to help.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

abcbadcat

I really liked the idea where you can kill but there can't be any whitnesses since thats the whole theme of the game.

I don't know how we would tally kills/points of whatever and it may be really REALLY hot so I don't know.

Taka86

everyone will have to use a watergun to kill..as for points......there can only be 1 winner.....
I like pie

abcbadcat

Quote from: Taka86 on May 16, 2008, 12:04:50 PM
everyone will have to use a watergun to kill..as for points......there can only be 1 winner.....

I'd love to use waterguns/nerf but they are against the fainme weapons rules.

What if we all got one of those balls from the those big ball pit like places and throw them at eachother? Say the theme of the game was Pokemon now or something and you have to catch every other person or something.

Then we can identify who is playing (by the big ball)
We can identify who got captured (by getting hit by the ball)
and it won't ruin cosplays, it doesn't involve actual touching of people, and its not against the fanime rules!

and we can still include the no whitnesses rule.

localuvr

ok, so, i haven't been checking up on this for a while, so, could someone give me the current run down? Cuz, I won't be there Fri., but i will be there Sat/Sun
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Nick Zebra

I'm down, sounds alot like a 4 year game of ultimate tag I had begun in my old high school days, I'm certainly down.

nf33

well i got home from work at 1:30 am and figured i might as well get on this as i said i would it is now 2:45 am.

Fanime ninja assassination game

rough rules brake down and such:

the wepon is the all mighty post-it note

the target for said post-it note are the upper back/back of shoulders

only go after those playing (we should have a pre meeting to see who is in and also all targets will have to have post-it notes)

post-it notes will need to be in plain sight on the palyer to minamize acdently going after someone who is not playing (must be in plane sight at all times whale the game is going)

first day (friday) all lone wolf, second day teams (saterday) (probly teams will be 3 or 4), third day (sunday) mix of team and lone wolf  (which ever you prefer)
   it will be lone wolf all three days

cant hit the same person with in 15 minutes

if target see you comeing you most back off and move away for 5 minutes befor you can reangae taht target (target needs to make clear they see aka sahy something to them like o i dont know i see you :D )

o and no running (its my first time at fanamie but i hear they dont like that kind of stuff so yeah we dont want to get in troubble XD )

a rough point system:

all post-its have a design or name on them unique to the post-its owner. when the owner gets taged he gives one of the post-its to the person who taged him.

at end everyone gathers and you add up the amount of post-its gather - post-its given away = score

( i know there is some bit of painfull count at the end but it seems this would be the simplesst way to get points out during the game)

(i feel that the no witness idea is intresting but should not be in here as it is to hard to enforce as a (no witness would only be able to refer to witness being other players) as if it didnt it would be near imposible)

(this is just a rough gathering as what has been poste in the tread and some stuff i tossed in (point system) fell free to add sujestions or comments)

we need a pre meating time a end meating time and what time the battles will be in between.

we need some safe zones where you cant get taged of coures one would be restroom.

abcbadcat

Nf33... that was awesome!

*applauds*

I think I will use that exact form and post that on the first post and start a list of players.

I think we should just have it FFA (free for all) on all days but you can't constantly tag the people you are hanging out with but I like the 15 minute rule.

One other thing that should be noted, the target must not see you coming at all, if they know you are going to post you, you MUST walk away for at least 5 minutes.

nf33

ok i edited my above post with what you add
its no problem i want to see this happen so yeah...
well it is now 3:38 am i i hope to get up at 8:00 am so i think im going to try and get some sleep now

xRaMeNx117

Woooo! I say we stick with that rule set. I say if we have a lot of people then we split up into squads. Like for example im in a group of roughly 8 people who are willing to play. We're not going to wanna split up since for some its there first con. So they may want a buddy.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

TC X0 Lt 0X

Cool.

Though Lt must say, Lt hates the term Lone Wolf.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Nick Zebra

Well as this isn't my first rodeo at fanime, or at Assassination games.
I'd say

Guidelines

-watch the running, they get touchy about activities that encourage rough housing or fighting, yes that includes running.

-Post it notes are a must, you may choose color, or whatever you like, but they must be visible to others, and they must be visible on the body once tagged.

-Tagging will include center mass. Head is too chancy, throat again too chancy. Leg could induce loss of balance. But I think arm would be just fine.

-A meeting before the game goes underway must be held to confirm players, safe zones, time-out periods, and special situations.

Squads

-Teams must be announced at the beginning, a squad may consist of no more than 4, unless agreed to by the other competitors.

-Team leaders will be in place, either as a single party, or of a squad, it is the team leaders job to coordinate the movements of his team, relay messages such as man down, or time out, and general upkeep for his team.

Emergency

-Medics will be on sight, not for the game, but for other such cases, I myself am a paramedic and can assist until proper help.

-Injury results in an instant time out of all parties, during which all parties will stand down and converge on the injured member, or continue about their day until further notified.

-Stand downs must be mutual, during which two parties agree to stand down

Gameplay

-All parties involved must be mutually accepted to be "touched" i.e. Killed

-All parties must agree to a 5-10 minute holding period during which a killed member cannot be re-killed.

-A kill will consist of a body shot, a wound will consist of an arm shot. 3 wounds will result on a kill.

Afterwards

-At the end of the assassination match on Monday, I propose a group meal.
How's that for some rules?

TC X0 Lt 0X

FOOD FTW!

MAE ROFLKNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.