Fanime ninja assassination game

Started by abcbadcat, December 16, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

nf33

• i am personlly for mix of teams and lone wolf (i like going a lone aganst full squads >:D )
  • but as this is badcats idea im not sure if we will have teams or a mix :/
  • afterwards rap up sounds like a great idea
  • for the cant be killed agian right after being killed i think it can only apply to the one who killed you becuse you cant expect everyone who is playing to know when someone gets killed
  • also i think introducesing wounds makes it get to complex also as an assian you wouldnt wound someone you would kill them on the first hit :D
  • i will add these to the text document i have been puting all my stuff in for this and well get more details typed up and posted after work so look for a post around 3 am pst :D

Kazuya Mitsubishi

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Kumar

im down to assassin this game where do i sign up.

abcbadcat

Alright well I am doing homework and stuff right now (finals) so I will have something fully planned out by Monday.

If you want to play, I'll start a sign up sheet on this post so just post your name after mine and we'll have a meet up before the game and possibly a wrap up.

Assassins:
1) abcbadcat - Andrew
2) cappeh - Karina

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 17, 2008, 08:08:28 PM
Alright well I am doing homework and stuff right now (finals) so I will have something fully planned out by Monday.

If you want to play, I'll start a sign up sheet on this post so just post your name after mine and we'll have a meet up before the game and possibly a wrap up.

Assassins:
1) abcbadcat - Andrew
2) cappeh - Karina

(Team Famous)
3) Ramen
4) Agent Dre
5) Cj
6) Milk Sempai
7) Anthony Kupo
8) Kid Raichu

All im my group at this moment. I may have more willing to play come the day of the con.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

Nick Zebra

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 17, 2008, 08:08:28 PM

Kumar-Edwin

Nick Zebra-Nick

nf33

nf33

Updated Rules

Fanime ninja assassination game

rough rules brake down and such:

the wepon is the all mighty post-it note

the target for said post-it note are the upper back/back of shoulders

all those who attend the pre meating and those who want to play must understand and acept the fact that there will be some form of physicall contact with the other player so so be forwarned

only go after those playing (we should have a pre meeting to see who is in and also all targets will have to have post-it notes)

post-it notes will need to be in plain sight on the palyer to minamize acdently going after someone who is not playing (must be in plane sight at all times whale the game is going)

first day (friday) all lone wolf, second day teams (saterday) (probly teams will be 3 or 4), third day (sunday) mix of team and lone wolf (which ever you prefer)
   it will be lone wolf all three days

cant hit the same person with in 15 minutes

if target see you comeing you most back off and move away for 5 minutes befor you can reangae taht target (target needs to make clear they see aka sahy something to them like o i dont know i see you :D )

o and no running (its my first time at fanamie but i hear they dont like that kind of stuff so yeah we dont want to get in troubble XD )

a rough point system:

all post-its have a design or name on them unique to the post-its owner. when the owner gets taged he gives one of the post-its to the person who taged him.

at end everyone gathers and you add up the amount of post-its gather - post-its given away = score

( i know there is some bit of painfull count at the end but it seems this would be the simplesst way to get points out during the game)

(i feel that the no witness idea is intresting but should not be in here as it is to hard to enforce as a (no witness would only be able to refer to witness being other players) as if it didnt it would be near imposible)

(this is just a rough gathering as what has been poste in the tread and some stuff i tossed in (point system) fell free to add sujestions or comments)

we need a pre meating time a end meating time and what time the battles will be in between.

we need some safe zones where you cant get taged of coures one would be restroom.

Afterwards
   Monday we all get to getogether for some food (time and location can be decide at the first meating)

Emergency

Medics are at the con

if there is an injury the game goes on halt (not everyone will know right away so pass it on as you see other players)

Other

if we do for some reason at the premeat to do teams the squads would be anounce of who with who and the squads can have a max of up to four pepole no being in multiple squads. if you want more then four pepole in the squad you need the other players to agree to it

xRaMeNx117

I think we need to come up with a time and place to meet. So we can start the mayhem and general awesomeness.

nf33

i agree. it should be on friday and in the evening. (i dont know if anyone is from out of twon) so how about somewhere from 6-8 pm let me know if this time doesnt work for you becues if there are no objections it will get nearowed down. still need a place though

Kazuya Mitsubishi

Quote from: nf33 on May 18, 2008, 03:22:10 AM
Updated Rules

That, honestly, is rather weak then. There would be no strategy or actual involvement if the game is basically to tap someone on the shoulder.

The target shouldn't be something so... well... lame. Chest, neck, and frontmost sides/stomach. Throw a little bit of dexterity in, yeah?

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: Kazuya Mitsubishi on May 18, 2008, 09:33:42 AM
Quote from: nf33 on May 18, 2008, 03:22:10 AM
Updated Rules

That, honestly, is rather weak then. There would be no strategy or actual involvement if the game is basically to tap someone on the shoulder.

The target shouldn't be something so... well... lame. Chest, neck, and frontmost sides/stomach. Throw a little bit of dexterity in, yeah?

Well you have to think about 1. Fanimes rules and 2. Peoples personal space. I think it would be challenging to have to sneak up behind someone without being seen and place the postit on there shoulder. Everyones going to be on there toes so you have to plan your attack and be hidden because we're all going to see each other before the game. Also if someone came up from behind me and tried to put something on my neck without me being alert they'd loose some teeth and probably there arm. So I think the current rule set is fine.

Nick Zebra

Weak or not, and rules aside, it's just like when supervising children at play.

It's fun and everyone is having a great time, then someone takes it too far, because of the subject matter (killing someone) and the next thing you know some one has a bruise on their neck from a hard tag, or someone has a cut from some long nails, etc.

You have to realize that people, no matter how intelligent or careful they are, when dealing with sensitive spots on the body, will hurt someone. And it may be COMPLETELY by accident, but I think that last thing you want to do is hurt someone you don't even know, and especially someone who you are trying to make a friend.  Yes?

Kazuya Mitsubishi

Alright, neck is obviously frowned upon but it was apart of a few examples.

So, why not chest or frontal stomach?

I can understand someone accidentally getting hurt from a neckshot, but surely you can understand how ridiculously easy shoulder shots will be? Plus, someone reaching around or under your arm to place an item on your chest will give the person a heads up that they've been 'hit'.

Otherwise, you'll see me following a person, placing 10 post its on their back before they even notice.

Nick Zebra

Oh no, I was for the chest, back, arms, and shoulders, legs are dicey of course, you could trip someone up. But no I am for the arms shoulders, and chest/back. (epithelium surrounding the thoracic cavity)

abcbadcat

Quote from: Kazuya Mitsubishi on May 18, 2008, 10:58:09 AM
Alright, neck is obviously frowned upon but it was apart of a few examples.

So, why not chest or frontal stomach?

I can understand someone accidentally getting hurt from a neckshot, but surely you can understand how ridiculously easy shoulder shots will be? Plus, someone reaching around or under your arm to place an item on your chest will give the person a heads up that they've been 'hit'.

Otherwise, you'll see me following a person, placing 10 post its on their back before they even notice.

Chest doesn't work because then they could probably see you and if girls are playing... obvious reasons.

Also for stomach, you could press too hard and make their stomach hurt or make someone go to the bathroom or something.

xD

nf33

i agree complty with xRaMeNx117 andabcbadcat and if you have read this thread complty well towrds the beging we had convesations about targets.

shoulders and the uper back is the safest place and some ppl do have personal space issues :/ but also as badcat said if girls are playing and ther had been post indicating  that there may be some that can couse problems even if it is acedntal. and if you hit the front you would be seen.

as ramen said it will be hard just to sneak up on ppl as ppl will be paying a fair amount of attention to there sourondings

Rainbow Ichi

that's a lot of rules @_@ . I'll check out the pre-game meeting and see if i still like to join :P

when and where is the pre-game meeting again o_O?
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com