Fanime ninja assassination game

Started by abcbadcat, December 16, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

nf33

the actully game play rules arent that long and nothing is to hard must just common sence things but yes come to the pre meat as it shouldnt be that bad :D

Zirphex

Well I'm definitely going to play, but nobody has said where we'll meet Friday evening.
So I might not be able to attend if I can't find out where.
But I'll still be playing.
Also, when I am "tagged" I plan on taking the post-it off of me and into my pocket or wallet so I don't walk around having post-its falling off of me.
So I suggest that when you do "tag" somebody make sure they know of it after it has ocurred.

Game on in 5 days.
MANHO!

nf33

how about the marrions lobby at around 7 pm firday. i dont konw just a random sugestion.

opps i ment thursday  :o

abcbadcat

Isn't 7PM a little late to start the game where we can be fully playing on Friday?

Also, I don't think I will be there on Monday.

So who here is going to be there on Thrusday for ticket pick up? We can have a pre-meeting there or just have one early on Friday say around noonish.

Also, when you "tag/kill" someone, you should make them sign the post it and had it back to you, think about it as tickets.

Or... if you just "tag" them via sharpie (closed) or finger poke/stab, they have to give you a post it note with their picture/signature/something to identify them and post the number of times they've been killed.

Just so people can't go around making fake "kill" point cards.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Chibblz

Give me a time and place, and I Will Be Thar! =D

Zirphex

Quote from: nf33 on May 18, 2008, 06:23:02 PM
how about the marriot lobby at around 7 pm firday. i dont konw just a random sugestion.

Corrected.
MANHO!

Zirphex

I won't be able to leave my place until around 4pm on friday.
So I'm not going to get there until around 5ish.
Perhaps a secondary meeting Friday evening if you do it on Thursday.
If not, then I guess I'm skipping the meeting.
And If I play wrong oh well :D
I'm just doin' it so I can "assassinate" peoples.
MANHO!

abcbadcat

First posted edited with the "final" rules.

Solequincy

Im in and I join team SpeedyCataz..............................

The Game

krnljzghp

dag yo! really, put me on Speedycataz, please?
cool

nf33

opps i ment thursday  :o

i will be there thursday

and if we want we can due a meat late friday as well just for thoses who get there on friday idk just an idea.

also i thought it would be fairly obvious im playing and im soloing it it looks like right now.
so nf33 will be there

p,s,LT i like reading you post with you in 3rd person it cracks me up

abcbadcat

nf33- I think it'd be better if we had the pre-meet somewhere inside the convention center. Would everyone be ok with meeting in the game room?

[BTW, in case you're wondering, some people are putting themselves under the speedycataz team w/o requesting because we know them IRL and they've already asked and all. :3]

nf33

im find meating where ever im just throwing randmo ideas out and seeing what sticks as ppl have been asking  ;D

and bigger teams makes things easer for me going solo >:)

Killing Stars

I'm down for playing, but I wanna go solo also, that leaves more people open for me to kill.

So has a meeting been set up yet?

abcbadcat

No, we're still debating between sometime on Thursday or mid-day Friday.

Probably mid day Friday somewhere in the arcade.

xRaMeNx117

I'll be there thursday and I say we meet in the game room
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

lelek

I'd love to jump in on this one, also going solo. I'll be in town Thursday afternoon, so I'm available for a pre-meeting Thursday evening or any time Friday.

kuroi

I'm definitely interested in jumping in on this (I'm the champion of my high school, and was close to holding my title this past year at uni), but I would like to know if we can take the post-it off for pictures, as I'm going to be cosplaying, and I know people are not going to want a neon green post-it note in their picture. Also, being tagged during pictures/photoshoots would be a biiiiig no-no. (aka, can we make photoshoots and active photos immune areas; being poked in the shoulder as I'm taking a picture would not help my already shaky hands issue)

I'm also available for a pre-meeting Thursday evening if that's when it's happening ^^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

abcbadcat

Alright, the photo stuff sounds like good immunity spots aswell.

We are not sticking post-it notes on eachother anymore, you just tap someone and get their "life card" which could be in a pocket, backpack, etc.

As far as the yarn is concerned... if it is going to get in the way of your cosplay for a picture or something, you may take it off or hide it but if you are playing, you must have it on at all times.

AS FAR AS THE MEET-UP GOES:
I am thinking of a meeting on Thursday and another one possibly later in the day on Friday so everyone can show up and ask questions/get string.

*stay tuned for further details*